Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Nice video and nice music ;) and why was there so many 15 and 14 sec runs?!??! aight peace :chicken:

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
cause most of usl bogged like bitches lol i got the 14.49 with mods in sig, then lost and decided not breaking the car was in best intrest for me.

<l><l>

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
Nice vid!

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
BoostAddctn said:
Nice video and nice music ;) and why was there so many 15 and 14 sec runs?!??! aight peace :chicken:

because driving is difficult. :)

·
Registered
5,110 Posts
Sweet, I got the award for the slowest time. That was my 15.9 at the beginning. That was at stock boost with a bad 02 sensor, which has since become worse. Anyhoo, nowhere to go but faster!

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
^ thats a good way to look at it man

nice sig Johnny D. wanna make me one :D

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
im going to guess and say that it was the first time a lot of MKIII folks had been to the track.

its like everything else, you get better with practice. RTA Supra managed a 13.8 at Texas. went home, went to the track. practiced, and ended up pulling a 13.4 after only 4 runs.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
What happen to the black one with the Maxx facia? Looked like it took off and was flyin, then just died...

·
HMOOB VWJ NYOB MINNESOTA
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Reign_Maker said:
What happen to the black one with the Maxx facia? Looked like it took off and was flyin, then just died...

.........BHG...........

·
7m > 2jz > 1jz
1,518 Posts
nice vid man
-sean

1 - 16 of 16 Posts