Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I ordered it Monday and it showed up today, MVP has some badass delivery service I must say. I only had a chance to look at a little of it on my laptop, but it is pretty awesome. Alot better to watch than last year's in my opinion. They made this one like a Discovery Channel documentary on being at this car event. It's really cool to watch. Dusty has them for sale on the MVP website. In the mean time here are a few screen captures of the MKIII crowd:

http://www.mvpmotorsports.com/Templates/frmTemplateP.asp?SubFolderID=590&SearchYN=N&CatalogID=7604

·
Not your average auto mk3
1,046 Posts
Awesome!

Is that Natedogg with his hat backwards in the food line??

Congrats to you and Lewis again, Lance :)

·
Registered
249 Posts
just ordered one :bigthumb:

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
damn it didn't even notice til you pointed it out brian, too bad the camera crew didnt come with us to P.F. changs, we needed a vid you you getting up on the horse lol

<l><l>

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
someone wanna bootleg this hog and put it on direct connect 30 bones for a DVD!!!! wtf.

~scott

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
SupraGuy88T said:
hey Lance... am I on it? or my car? .... If so I'll order one. :p
if im in there, you most def. prob are lol

<l><l>

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Slow66 said:
Awesome!

Is that Natedogg with his hat backwards in the food line??

Congrats to you and Lewis again, Lance :)
Thanks Bryan, Natedogg is in quite a few shots, he must have followed the camera guy around. Whenever they do an interview with someone, sure enough Natedogg is there. Looks like Matt on the left of the frame:

I see FasToy's girlfriend made it too:
SupraGuy88T said:
hey Lance... am I on it? or my car? .... If so I'll order one. :p
Sorry Christian, I haven't seen the whole video yet, but I didn't see your car. I'll check it out tonight.

·
Banned, jk lol
3,866 Posts
Rajunz said:
Thanks Bryan, Natedogg is in quite a few shots, he must have followed the camera guy around. Whenever they do an interview with someone, sure enough Natedogg is there. Looks like Matt on the left of the frame:

I see FasToy's girlfriend made it too:
Sorry Christian, I haven't seen the whole video yet, but I didn't see your car. I'll check it out tonight.
Hey, that is me. :D

-Matt

·
JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,994 Posts
wtf natedogg has a supra!

~scott

·
Always playing catch up
1,632 Posts
Rajunz said:
um, i have a good sense of where to be? lol most of the time i didnt even know where the camera's were at. Gonna try to get the vid now on payday just to see lol

<l><l>

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
scottiedawg66 said:
someone wanna bootleg this hog and put it on direct connect 30 bones for a DVD!!!! wtf.

~scott
Gee, I wonder why Mk3s don't get the aftermarket support as Mk4s do... oh yeah, this is why... :ugh2: aight peace :chicken:

·
TheFastCoonAss
6,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BoostAddctn said:
Gee, I wonder why Mk3s don't get the aftermarket support as Mk4s do... oh yeah, this is why... :ugh2: aight peace :chicken:
Cheap ass MKIII owners! :ugh2:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts