Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the perks of being the event organizer is that I get a copy of the DVD before everyone else. I got home from work at 10 pm last night and to my surprise there was a Fedex envelope at my door. Sure enough, it was the TX2K6 - Supra Nationals by MVP DVD. Of course I watched it last night, and of course, i'm watching it again this morning.

Let me tell you, this DVD is like NOTHING we've ever had before. Turbo Freaks and Jay did a GREAT job making this DVD much more personal. It's more of a documentary and you honestly feel like you're watching a show on the Discovery channel about this event or even on SPEED about this car event. There is great humor, there is great footage, there are great interviews, overall, this DVD kicks ass! Almost 2 full hours of TX2K6, I HIGHLY recommend that ALL OF YOU buy this thing, it really is done tastefully and gets my seal of approval.

I can't wait until all of you see this thing!!!!!!!! :D

Peter

·
Flame Thrower
961 Posts
:stupid:

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, the only way to see the damn thing is to know when it's on sale so you can buy it!!!!
Peter

turbo_kid02 said:
I dont care about being on sale i just want to see the damn thing lol

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
The DVD will be for sale on our website over the weekend. It will be the same price as the last 3 years - $29.95 shipped.

I can't wait to watch mine over the weekend! The rest of them will be available to ship by the end of next week, probably before.

So just check our website over the next couple of days, it will be on the front page!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
houstonT said:
Well, the only way to see the damn thing is to know when it's on sale so you can buy it!!!!
Peter

lmao - same thing I was thinking when I read that :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
dusty will you be open at powerhouse over the weekend so I can drive over to pick one up from your facility :sadance:

·
Premium Member
10,086 Posts
Rocket said:
dusty will you be open at powerhouse over the weekend so I can drive over to pick one up from your facility :sadance:

Open at PHR?? I don't follow...

But regardless, we won't have them in stock until next week around Thursday. The only copy I have now is my advanced copy which I will watch this weekend.

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
I just finished watching the DVD at Peter's house, like Peter said, "It's more of a documentary and you honestly feel like you're watching a show on the Discovery channel about this event or even on SPEED about this car event". I really enjoyed watching it and Jay is giving you a play by play almost through out the whole DVD.

If you didnt buy the DVD's last year or the year before, this is by far the best one to have. I highly recommend this one. Turbo freaks and Jay did an execellent job on this. It definitely seem like they put alot of effect and time to make this DVD the way it is. I just want to say you guys did a HELL OF A JOB. If it is available to buy Thursday, I would recommend you picking one or two up before its all gone.

·
Life begins @ 30psi....
2,369 Posts
Dusty -

There checkout cart is adding shipping?

Bob

1 - 20 of 95 Posts