Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm sunburnt already (on the first day) and tired already (on the first day) :faint: :)

Results

1. Tim Palmer - Dodge Viper ACR - 1:41.7
2. Mark Brown - Toyota Supra - 1:47.0
3. Daniel Lo - BMW M3 - 1:48.2
4. Eric Carver - Corvette C6 Z06 - 1:50.9
5. Thomas Bradley - Toyota Supra - 1:53.1
6. Trevor Harmon - Suburu WRX STi - 1:53.8

Thanks to everyone who came out! :) See you tomorrow...
Peter

·
Supporting Vendor
733 Posts
I had fun Peter, great event even if I was a little out gunned!

·
Medium Ballin'
3,024 Posts
That's bad ass Trevor. Drive the car there from Florida, do a little road racing, and hopefully you'll be driving it back :p

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
Would love to see some video and pictures especially the top supras.

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
Congrats to all. Just so I know how to gauge the results, what is SW's best time on that track?

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
From the pics I see there was at least 1 GTR running, surely it must have been running in the low 1 minute range right?;)

·
Supporting Vendor
733 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
The owner of the acr that took first is a heck of a driver. He'll be out I'm sure at the drag day with his 06 viper tt coupe.

·
Total Supraholic
632 Posts
Kudos to the Viper but keep in mind that the second place car was also "just" a small single Turbo Supra, not one of those >1khp big single Supras.

What suprised me was just how close the 5th and 6th place cars were in time, especially since the 5th place car (BPU+ TT 6-Speed Supra) was the only one of the 6 time attack competition cars running on STREET tires (used BFGoodrich KD's) and the little 'ol factory twin-turbos and the STi has an aftermarket T4 turbo upgrade and track tires. I'm not like trying to be all sarcastic, I just didn't realize how cloes those times really were...
Congrats on running so well and helping my TT Supra look "not" slow! :)
Oh, and I didn't know if you realize you totally blew away my tt auto supra (plain BPU automatic with Michelin PS2 street tires) on that track that day by about 13 seconds.

Glad you came to the meet!
Hope to see you again next year!

Thomas Bradley

1 - 20 of 28 Posts