Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Below you will find a list of volunteer spaces I need filled. Please, help! :)

Thursday March 19th - MSR Houston RR Day

1. Zach Boone - will help check people in at the gate and collect the $10 car fee. Thanks Zach...I got your pm and 6:30 is plenty early.

2. Chris Nava - run the lanes prior to run groups going out on track to make sure that those that paid for transponders have them and then track their times throughout the day on the computer.

Friday March 20th - Dyno Day and Night Drags Test-N-Tune

1. Anna and Rami Comingore - they will be in charge of running the dyno board and will help organize the cars and orders.

2. Christian Pannell - will help work the tech lane that night from about 5:15 pm to about 9:30 pm.

Saturday March 21st - Drag Event

1. Tim Iacoli - he will help run the tech lane but will need someone to assist throughout the day.

2. Chris Nava - Tim's helper in tech throughout the day.

3. Justin Byrd - a runner to help organize cars into lanes during the qualifying rounds and during the elimination rounds.

4. Owen Priest - a sponsor and volunteer will coordinate the STREET CAR CLASS cruise and rules.

Sunday March 22nd - 60 to 130 Event

1. I need one person to run the computer (laptop that you bring) whose sole reponsibility will be to save files off the driftbox onto the computer so that I can analyze and post 60-130 graphs later.

OK, that's it...if you can help, please post on this thread and I will slot you in...

Thanks!
Peter

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
htown - that is too late...thanks though!

Victor - I need a time committment, not a class designation committment. What times can they work tech on Saturday? All day?

95 Dawg - Great, can you get to MSR when the gates open please? I need your full name as well to add you to the list.

AND I SHOULD CLARIFY...THE TECH PERSON FOR FRIDAY NIGHT IS GOING TO BE SIMPLY TECHING CARS IN AND COLLECTING INFORMATION FOR TEST-N-TUNE. IT WILL BE MUCH EASIER THAN THE TECH ON SATURDAY.

Peter

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Saturday we can help for the most part of the day except for when we actually have to prepare the car for racing. Just tell me from what time on you want us to be there and I'll make it happen.

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still need help guys! Victor, I need 100% committed help all day, not just "most part" of the day.

Peter

·
Hardtop Crew
6,357 Posts
peter ill be helpin rob at mvp on most of the days but if you need some help and im not busy id be glad to help out. you got pm 2

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone! I still need someone to help on Sunday, otherwise we are good to go.
Peter

·
Premium Member
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary, how would that work? Would you drive daily to/from Austin????
Peter

Hey Peter I could help with anything from Thursday to Saturday. Only one problem I have no place to stay right now and can't afford to get one. I'm in Austin.

·
2,028 Posts
Gary, how would that work? Would you drive daily to/from Austin????
Peter
I just need a bed at night (near TX2K9). I would be nuts to daily drive Austin-Houston all those days. Then I could stay the whole time thursday through saturday. I need to head back by Sunday as of now, otherwise I could help Sunday also. I'll PM you my phone number if you want to call.

·
SupraForums Member
1,540 Posts
I just need a bed at night (near TX2K9). I would be nuts to daily drive Austin-Houston all those days. Then I could stay the whole time thursday through saturday. I need to head back by Sunday as of now, otherwise I could help Sunday also. I've got enough for food, a T-Shirt, etc. I'll PM you my phone number if you want to call.
I'm probably going to make the trip from Austin for the day, head out early morning and come back late evening or night. I'll probably only do it once, unless the ride isn't that bad.

Are there any other Supras leaving from Austin?

- I'm thinking of going Friday or Saturday if you need any help those days let me know.

-Bryan

·
Registered
339 Posts
I'm probably going to make the trip from Austin for the day, head out early morning and come back late evening or night. I'll probably only do it once, unless the ride isn't that bad.

Are there any other Supras leaving from Austin?

- I'm thinking of going Friday or Saturday if you need any help those days let me know.

-Bryan
I'll be heading down that direction on Friday morning and maybe picking up someone or dropping off my drag radials, then heading out. I'll pm you my number.

Ryan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts