Supra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Dummy fitted my engine and fmic into another supra so we can start making up our fab.

We mounted the Turbosmart bov down low where the piping hooks up to fmic.

Hypertune FMIC

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)

Its been awhile since i posted here but the donor 2jz has been pulled out and my original engine is ready to go back in. The only thing left now is wiring and fuel setup.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Looks great man.. I want to buy another RHD supra!! They are always so clean.. It's hard finding a clean LHD these days and when you do they are priced out of reality.. Cheers

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Ohh no, I was talking about your Upper Pan.
I didnt polish or paint any parts all.

You are making nice progress, some really high quality parts can't wait to see what she does on the dyno
Thanks man. Im curious to see how this turbo performs aswell its not your generic borg warner. I had it modified by forced inductions this is called the "S369 etr-ho" they say it will make 200hp + more power than the generic s369 sxe. Im going to push it to 35-40psi so im hoping to make much more than "600rwhp" lol.

Looks great man.. I want to buy another RHD supra!! They are always so clean.. It's hard finding a clean LHD these days and when you do they are priced out of reality.. Cheers
LHD JDM cars seem unusual to me.. japs should be rhd lol. And yeah lhd supras are crazy expensive id rahter have a rhd anyday.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Interested to know what they do to the S369 to make an extra 200hp over the generic unit.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Interested to know what they do to the S369 to make an extra 200hp over the generic unit.

They changed the front cover, turbo fins/wheel along with along with other stuff. Ill be happy with 500-550rwkw but it could possibly make more.

·
2,275 Posts
Getting closer! Closer then me :p.

61 - 80 of 119 Posts