Supra Forums banner

81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
2,275 Posts
Last time i checked your thread you had already put your engine in. Have things stalled since then ?
Yeah, my build has stalled out a little, I am hoping it jump starts soon once the holidays are over with...

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Great looking build. I know you are looking forward to getting it out and shredding those tires! ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Damn that's looking good -- good luck mane!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
Oil feed is on.. the hot side is now complete the only thing left to do is heat wrapping and most likely ceramic coating.

We've started the wiring, what a head fuck.

·
Question to suit.
3,562 Posts
I'm over 300 feet of wire into my harness.

Those feelings...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Progress has been slow but it is finally happening!!

These came in today :)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Looks great - except for that nylon oil return line from your turbo - it's way too close to the manifold and it will melt. I would get an aluminum drop down return piece with AN fitting welded on the end to clear the manifold. Well worth the effort and minimal time for your piece of mind.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Looks great - except for that nylon oil return line from your turbo - it's way too close to the manifold and it will melt. I would get an aluminum drop down return piece with AN fitting welded on the end to clear the manifold. Well worth the effort and minimal time for your piece of mind.
Thanks for the info i will pass it onto my mechanic.

Is that a Nur-spec r34?
Its a v-spec 1 painted in the Nur colour.

81 - 100 of 119 Posts