Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant believe u all would let me be dumb enough to go as far as to create an auto trader ad to sell Black Beauty.....

I did something last night that i havnt in a while...took the top off and went for a cruise....Oh i accidently put some race gas in and turned the boost to 28psi...somthing that hasnt been done in almost 11 months...

Um.....WTF was i thinking....selling this perfect machine, and then getting into a 2006 Z06 Vette?????

HAHAHHAHA yeah......um....NO.......

Im keeping this sexy bitch...i mean she's perfect on the inside and outside. Not a single rattle....and she's PAID OFF.....

I dont have to get rid of her to get a new toy anyway...just wait a little longer...

WITH this said, i wanted to say she is BACK and going to badder than ever.

I am ordering CAMS soon for her as a gift....Can we say HELLO to another 80 more HP!!!!!!!

She should be putting about 730 to the ground on hi boost and race gas.

SO WELCOME me back u Supra Freaks...I am mounting a camera this weekend, and going to start tearing up the roads of austin again...

My first race is my friends new 2005 SRT10 Viper with a 150 SHot....

besides maybe by the time i am ready for another supercar, a japanese one will be available...if not though...i am getting that new Z06 anyway....

·
Inline for the win
4,776 Posts
Its funny how all it takes is to take the targa off on a nice day/night or just turn up the boost.....

Great decision on your part.

DP

·
Original Owner
3,975 Posts
once a purist... always a purist.. congrats you and your baby reconciled

·
Registered
571 Posts
I'm seriously glad that you snapped out of it :bigthumb:

Bad-ass car................WTF WERE you thinking???? Bad-ass car........... Did you have a brief moment of insanity?????.............Did I mention Bad-ass car??? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Glad you are not going to sell her :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah WTF was i thinking...

I almost slipped away...i met so many cool people here...Most of you helped me build this car from stock...it was here that i was guided on what parts to get....

·
NOSUP4U
2,775 Posts
Great decision, ur car is beautiful. welcome back

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hell i am back...i cant wait to get some more power in her...so little left to perfect my setup...

·
Supraholic/Boostaholic
1,513 Posts
Awesome man! I remember back in the day I saw pictures of your car that just had me looking at them for houurrrs, throughout the day, everytime I had a chance to see the car online, I would just stare at it. Good job on making the right decision and spank that SRT-10! Do you have any engine and/or high res shots? BEAUTIFUL CAR!

Chris

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Welcome back to reality my friend! I knew it wasn't too long before you'd realize that you were in lala land! :)
Peter

1 - 20 of 43 Posts