Supra Forums banner

Uconn Car show April 17th, be there!

2K views 44 replies 11 participants last post by  kaosv1 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm starting a thread for this because I want to see if we can get a group of people going to this. It's in Storrs, CT. Last year we had a turnout of 150-200 cars, with maybe 2 Supras in the whole place.

Here's the show flyer:

I'll be there, hopefully with my car if it's done in time.

So who's coming?

See less See more
#2 ·
looks interesting, i might be in if my shiznat is running

#5 ·
like i said before id love to come excpet i got no ride :( and... i taught it was on the 16th ?

#7 ·
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
like i said before id love to come excpet i got no ride :( and... i taught it was on the 16th ?
It was pushed back to the 17th. If i knew anyone in Weathersfield i'd try to get you a ride, but i don't even know anyone in that area of CT. Sorry man, I hope you find a ride!

Edit: XXTuning is in Weathersfield I believe, and they are coming for the show, maybe you can hitch a ride with them somehow?

#9 · (Edited)
Heh Nick i taught you werent going? heck if you are shure i want a ride :)\

Hopefully by than Dan will pick up his Icecream GTI he said he'd go too :)

#13 ·
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
Heh Nick i taught you werent going? heck if you are shure i want a ride :)\

Hopefully by than Dan will pick up his Icecream GTI he said he'd go too :)
He should be either picking it up this sat or sunday. One of our Uki's car is going to be in it, Paul told its a Red Avneger Turbo, I guess the dude goes to CCSU.

#15 ·
kaosv1 said:
Where is the show exactly once your on campus? I go up there quite often my two sons go to school there. I might shoot by if its a nice day.
The show is in W lot, which is the parking lot on the northernmost part of campus along 195. You won't be able to miss it if you drive on 195 through campus.

#16 ·
ive talked to Dan today he sais he might go to the meet as well hehehe in his GTI if he picks it up saturday.
are you going to the show ?

#17 ·
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
ive talked to Dan today he sais he might go to the meet as well hehehe in his GTI if he picks it up saturday.
are you going to the show ?
Don't know yet, ill be their saturday for freinds party, who knows if im wasted enough ill just carsh their and no driving back and forth, but the again its crunch week for finals, so I might go back, basically time will tell...

#18 ·
arh i was hoping for a ride from you... now ima have to talk to Dan about it :( having no car sucks !

#19 ·
Can anyone plz Mapquest Where exactly this place is !

#21 ·
-_- WELL than i guess ill have to find it my self :( ... i think ive been to Uconn once before but still the hwy is a bitch when you dont know where you going !... ehh ill figure it out.

#24 ·
my ride got lost :( dude went to a party at Uconn last night... i dont think he's coming back and than going there again :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.