Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone following it?

I tivo'd today's Manchester U Vs Inter Milan game, am watching it right now.

I hope Manchester United takes it this year again :rockon:

Tomorrow Chelsea Vs Juventus and Liverpool Vs Real Madrid

Those games will be good as well.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Btw for most people who don't follow soccer, this type of competition is held every year and isn't your ordinary soccer talent/crap you get with the MLS.

These are world class players/teams, the games are fast-paced/aggressive and very competitive, the best of the best. This is probably up there, if not better, than the world cup.

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
Right..............:bs:
K. Well it has been my experience that for every 10 people known, ~7 are into football, ~4 Basketball/Baseball and 1-2 for Soccer. I've lived primarily in the NW and NE though, it may very well be different elsewhere, I just always thought of soccer as a largely everyone except America(n) thing. Like I think of Football as largely American. I could be wrong :dunno:

·
Part of the MSB club
1,384 Posts
It was a pretty good game, but Ronaldo should have scored today. He hit the post, put it barley wide twice, and the goalie saved 2 really good shots from him. I was pretty dissapointed with their second half performance though, if they would have kept playing fast paced like the first half, they probably would have scored. And Rooney's yellow card was bs lol.

·
In for teh nudez.
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was a pretty good game, but Ronaldo should have scored today. He hit the post, put it barley wide twice, and the goalie saved 2 really good shots from him. I was pretty dissapointed with their second half performance though, if they would have kept playing fast paced like the first half, they probably would have scored. And Rooney's yellow card was bs lol.
:lol: Yeah no kidding, he comes in and gets a yellow card right off the bat.

·
Damn Spaniards
2,328 Posts
Here's to a non-EPL dominated Champions League! I don't want to see Man U win but what I really care about seeing is Final that doesn't include two EPL teams... So Go BLUES!

Now that first round knockouts are up I predict. The winners will be Chelsea, Villarreal, Bayern, Porto, Barca, Liverpool, Roma, ManU. Now there are going to be some good games and I want to see the Chelsea/Juventus, Liverpool/Madrid, Roma/Arsenal, and the ManU/Inter games.

Is anyone else kind of surprised Kyiv and Bremen did as poorly as they did?
Because we live in the USA and Soccer isn't very popular here
:gtfoslap: Not everyone on this forum is an American or lives in the US. It's far more popular in America than you think.

·
pirates like cookies
702 Posts
FORZA JUVE !!!!!

fuck off chelsea

·
Registered
604 Posts
Yeah, MLS is shittty with shitty talent. Not a measure of good soccer. I'd rather watch Under 18 club level ball.

·
Slightbreach of Etiquette
429 Posts
1 - 20 of 55 Posts