Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have kuhmo's in the back and they dont get any traction on my bpu. Also they get incredible amounts of wheel hop so any time i do burnouts like warming them up for a drag they just hop so i stop, will dr's cure this? I was thinking about bfg's but im not sure. Any advice will help. thanks

Mike

·
Registered
892 Posts
BFG's will not be something you want to drive on the street often. They wear VERY fast and they have absolutely no traction in the rain what-so-ever. Nitto's are the only DR I would recommend for a car driven in weather and if you don't want drag-radials, you can look into the BFG KD's and Kumho MX's. Both of those are very sticky street tires.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice Supra!

Anyway, will the nitto's stop the freakin wheel hop i keep on getting? It's really making me mad, even when i just punch it now and it starts spinning i get wheel hop so i have to let off. ugh

Mike

·
1000hp thanks to SP
598 Posts
no the nittos will not stop wheel hop. They might decrease it a bit. The only real solution is M/T ET streets. Work on your launch and slip the clutch a little more.

Greg

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
er, that sucks. Thanks for the help i guess ill just give my clutch hell then. Thanks again

Mike

·
REVTECHRACING.COM
2,675 Posts
i wish i could get rid of wheel hop when im on my street tires[toyo t1s] these things seem to only hop at the top of first and in the middle of second.what exactly is this from?can some kind or rear arms help this?i have a basic suspenion upgrade already but its still there[konis and tein springs].some one give us more words on this please.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts