Supra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sorry, but there are WAY too many ugly nasty looking convertibles coming out. A convert needs to look just as good with the top UP as it does down. The 350z convert is just horrible with it up

http://www.danny-steyn.com/images/nissan-350Z-roadster-H021.jpg

and the new Ferrari 575 SuperAmerica is even worse! Yes, its got a unique way of flipping the top around - but it looks like crap with it up - actually i think it looks like crap with it up OR down. What is that?? a pod?

http://www.seriouswheels.com/2005/2005-Ferrari-575-Superamerica-RA-Top-Up-1600x1200.htm

I am really gettign frustarted with cars like this because it simply ruins the styling, espcially on otherwise good lines.

The 2nd gen vipers, the roadster Diablos, the Qvale - i just dont get it.

·
Former Moderator
3,783 Posts
The 575 did not aged well at all IMO. It does not even look that good at all. Those wheels are also ugly as shit...Murci all the way!!! :D

-Olivier

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Re: Ugly Ass Convertibles

Northof49 said:
Whooooa nelly, I'm all for bashing on ugly convertables, but the Diablo is still teh hotness.....the rest of the list can remain :D
yank it off its gorgeous - but you cant just vomit a square top on the hole and think it looks good...

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
G said:
He speaks the truff. They are all NISMO S tuned from the factory too. :eek:

no no not from the factory.... that would make it less rare... there is only ONE nismo tuned 350z roadster (fully custom), u should know this!

·
Crow
964 Posts
aNskY said:
no no not from the factory.... that would make it less rare... there is only ONE nismo tuned 350z roadster (fully custom), u should know this!
with its own custom wheels too! the rarest in the world, i hear... :eek:

·
shotaro kaneda
2,048 Posts
nissan has never been able to successfully pull off the convertible look. think about all of the convertibles they've made, the 240SX/S13 convertible was ugly, the 300ZX convertible was ugly, the silvia varietta was ugly, they really need to just stop making them.

·
Registered
683 Posts
IMO, the 300ZX convertible is SICK.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts