Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
TrueSlideXL said:
Isn't that a Greddy/Trust wing? Super rare.

I think the greddy one's height is somewhere in betwen that and the stock height spoiler..

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
The Greddy wing looks good - but extends back a bit further than the stock wing.

That is the only after market wing I would consider. The RMM looks like ass from the side IMO. Flame away!! :)

·
Banned
455 Posts
Jim Swantko said:
The Greddy wing looks good - but extends back a bit further than the stock wing.

That is the only after market wing I would consider. The RMM looks like ass from the side IMO. Flame away!! :)
I feel the same about the RMM from the side

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
OneJoeZee said:
I think the greddy one's height is somewhere in betwen that and the stock height spoiler..
You're absolutely right. I just can't remember who made this wing though. IIRC the Gracer is 2" lower than the stock, and this one is an additional 3" lower. It probably is the TTE rear wing, which would mean I am losing it. Both are still pretty rare.

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
95jza80tt said:
from what i remeber reading that is a euro edition option on the supra stock when you buy it new.. just like the euro hood scoop is had in europe but not in the US
i remember reading that too.

I don't think it looks that bad :dunno:

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
That looks terrible. Although I disagree with the original post. Stock or TRD/RMM. No more of these turtles!

Dan.

·
6Spd TT Aerotop
3,620 Posts
Remove the H:/my computer/programs/internet explorer/ part :p

That didn't even come up on mine.

Dan.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts