1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any Supras from Ukraine ?

S

·
0 Posts
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
Any Supras from Ukraine ?
Last time I was in Ukraine I saw a couple MKIIIs but never any MKIVs. I'll be in Donetsk tuning a Subaru in the near future so perhaps I'll be able to hook up with any Supra owners while I'm there.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hehe thats good to hear.. im here in the USA was hoping to hear that there are some Supras over there.... thnx for the reply :)

hows the import scene over there in Ukraine do you know ?.... is it still suped up Lada's and Volhas ? or are there more jap and euro sports cars now adays?

S

·
0 Posts
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
hehe thats good to hear.. im here in the USA was hoping to hear that there are some Supras over there.... thnx for the reply :)

hows the import scene over there in Ukraine do you know ?.... is it still suped up Lada's and Volhas ? or are there more jap and euro sports cars now adays?
The import scene isn't too strong as you may have guessed. There are a couple fast STIs and there is a track not too far from Kiev, I believe. It's very different from Western European countries as even mildly modified cars are tough to find in Ukraine :)

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bah than im staying here in the U.S.

lol thats all going to change after a few yrs im shure. Yuschenko just needs to bring the economy up abit thats all.

·
Heja BvB
240 Posts
No real supras to speak of, but there were a few Evos and STI's.
And if Ukraine is the little brother of Russia, then Belarus is the unwanted bastard step-child.

·
Premium Member
4,417 Posts
I'm Ukrainian... does that count? :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts