Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gents,

I wanted to give some feedback on a local mobile detailer. As most folks know my car is black and black is a real pain in the ass to keep clean. As well I'm a bit particular when it comes to someone polishing the paint. My nightmare has always been some goofball showing up and burning it with an improper technique. However Ultimate Detail in Winter Park has exceeded my expectations. Robbie Guess is a mobile detailer that is always on time, very professional, and the price is right. He has my endorsement. If you guys use him for your detailing needs, tell him Eric with the black supra sent you, he'll know what you mean.

Thanks!!

Eric

· Over Medicated
2,804 Posts
What products does he use and how far does he travel? Ever since Jonathan at Perfection Auto Detailing quit doing it I haven't been able to find someone worth a damn.
Lets see some pics of your car now that it's done.

· Banned
5,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In detail, I can't find a single streak, or fault due to his work. He spends a couple of hours on my car and wipes down the interior/panels. Hell he even waxed my panels this time. :) I'm not all that sure how far he travels but you can give him a call at 407-761-0426.

Thanks!

Eric

· Kill Story King
1,046 Posts
Hi gents,

I wanted to give some feedback on a local mobile detailer. As most folks know my car is black and black is a real pain in the ass to keep clean. As well I'm a bit particular when it comes to someone polishing the paint. My nightmare has always been some goofball showing up and burning it with an improper technique. However Ultimate Detail in Winter Park has exceeded my expectations. Robbie Guess is a mobile detailer that is always on time, very professional, and the price is right. He has my endorsement. If you guys use him for your detailing needs, tell him Eric with the black supra sent you, he'll know what you mean.

Thanks!!

Eric
Your car is too pretty.

· Registered
5,767 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.