Discussion Starter #1

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Is this a joke?

·
You Can [Not] Advance
2,871 Posts
This widebody is in there time attack EVO......if they would only sell the widebody kit for the IS sedan that they made...

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
x X CLoud X x said:
dam its UGLY...... LoL 10" wide rims in the back..... what a joke
its an EVO. AWD. WTF are you gonna need wider than 10inch wheels all the way around the car for? Where's the joke in that? And regardless have you seen any japanese tuner cars? Most of the cars I have seen are all sporting 255's at most, so there is no reason to go much wider.

And it's not bad lookin, except that ghastly front end. yuck. I see someone already blew their wad on it though, but whyyyyyyyyy!

Alex

·
helps you jump higher
945 Posts
Thats a lot of money for a "meh" looking kit. Why do i have the feeling this is going on some car that will never see anything outside of a car show?

Sidenote: Would this be a "HKS" kit or a "Kansai" kit?

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Thanks to all the people who answered the questions, and I am not sure why all you people are complaining about the looks... It's a widebody kit made completely of carbon fibre, and it is one of only two on the planet. That alone makes it pretty damn unique. Obviously it's not going to be put on a daily driver, but having this kit alone would win a hell of a lot of shows, not to mention make for an excellent track car.

This is one of the few kits that serves a purpose other than looks. I agree there are better looking evos out there, but I think the kit looks really mean.

*edit

Just watched the video...

that thing is FAST

·
used to be member 66
532 Posts
The vendor states that only 2 kits were produced.I find this hard to believe since the original car had a hard off into a tire barrier a while ago that would have destroyed the original kits front end.Meh whatever,sick kit & hope it goes on a track car not some lame ass show queen.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
Great kit, but too much risk in owning something like that IMHO. One accident later, you're left with nothing, and no way to repair it. It really is intended to be a "show car" piece at this point...which is sad. :(

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
n00bs it's legal for JGTC races which is why it's so wide and flared out, although that was under older rules. I don't know for sure if that car would be legal today.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've seen the HKS TRB02 in person and is very far from ugly, the whole car is a work of art and so is that kit.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts