Supra Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
4 T's and an X
2,109 Posts
I should be getting my ecu back next week. I had all the caps replaced so we will see.

My issues were hard to start, then when it did, idled high (1800). I could not press the gas pedal without it wanting to die. I also could not do the paper clip trick as the check engine light would not illuminate on accessories (before start). Once started, the check engine light was on. The technician at Toyota said that once he grounded the computer, the check engine light would illuminate.

Just providing info in case someone has the same issues later.

·
4 T's and an X
2,109 Posts
I sent it to Relentless Motorsports in Texas. Pricing depends on if there is damage to the board. Starts at $200.00

·
Administrator
8,492 Posts
I sent it to Relentless Motorsports in Texas. Pricing depends on if there is damage to the board. Starts at $200.00
saw his post on IG, must have been your ecu. Cool to see someone out there that can make the repairs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Okay new development, turns out I didn't adjust the TPS properly. So the idle was so bad....it was jumping between 1k and 2k

After adjusting it the idle was too low. So we followed this guide, adjusted the TPS and it works great.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts