Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i customized my veilside front bumper so it does not look that bad,and i am planing on getting the do-luck front bumper with the do-luck fenders,and 19x11 with a 3 inch lip fronts and 20x12 with 5 inch lip rear and i want them 2 be hre,but i dont know if they can custom do my wheels like that and i want them 2 be 5 spoke,but can i have some opinions?Oh and will those rims fit with out rubing?

Oh and thats at my buddies apartment k just in case yall are wandering if i live there,cause i dont just taught yall should know that....

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
wut is da deal wit everywun talkin like dis.

Are you in Garland, Texas?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
Front bumper looks MUCH better. However, I still don't like the air-dam grille in between the headlights.

Any engine shots?

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
boostin8 said:
looks good. are you gonna put rims on there?

rustysupra said:
i am planing on getting the do-luck front bumper with the do-luck fenders,and 19x11 with a 3 inch lip fronts and 20x12 with 5 inch lip rear and i want them 2 be hre
Imagine that, he had already answered your question before you asked it. :D

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Eric_C said:
this looks like total SHIT.
Do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say? :rolleyes:

ANYWAY...nice, clean car...and since you're replacing the fenders and bumper, I'm just not going to comment on that. Good job keeping it clean though...

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Eric_C said:
i'll agree with that... but, i have to say that when you flatten out the bottom of the veilside front, it loses about 40% of it's down syndrome look. the other 60% still remains.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Eric_C said:
I agree 100%. You want to put 19x11's in front and 20x12's in rear? I don't know man. You want a 5 spoke HRE but don't know which one they make? :dunno:

·
98 RSP TT
2,533 Posts
Tatanko said:
Do you ever have ANYTHING positive to say? :rolleyes:

ANYWAY...nice, clean car...and since you're replacing the fenders and bumper, I'm just not going to comment on that. Good job keeping it clean though...
why do u always blow smoke up peoples asses? i just tell you how it is and either you like it or you dont

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
Not quite my cup of tea..but the 98 headlights look good..i hate the front bumper though bro im sorry..i hate it when people cut the middle of the bumper between the headlights for whatever reason they do it..it looks good probably 1/50 times people do it.

Anyways, love the color, hate the sideskirts, and if you're putting a full kit on there either go wingless or an rmm, bomex whale, or some sort of aftermarket wing..the stock wing just wasnt designed to flow with many body kits..does work on a few though. That car would be AWESOME with a subtle front lip and set of wheels.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts