Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a BPU '97 Supra TT and my next step was to add Unorthodox Racing Cam Gears and an Underdrive Pulley set. I was told by two people to just get cam gears. They said that the underdrive pulley set was not worth the headaches that they cause. What do you guys recommend and/or has anyone experienced any problems with theirs?

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
i have heard to many bad stories from them ..i was going to do it also and backed off!

M

·
0 Posts
i would go with the greddy pulley set if i were you. i love it and it isnt underdriven (doesnt alter the sive of the belt)

·
Registered
332 Posts
I agree with Mr.T
The greddy kit is the way to go(no crank pulley). Stay away from the crank pulley. They are not recommeded for our engine. Reg Rimer and Dinan have both explained in full why the will screw up you engine. They are not harmonicly balanced.

-TY

·
10,459 Posts
wow those pulleys retail for $320.09:eek:

·
10,459 Posts
too add you will never get it !dont buy from suprastore they have the worst rep !
Mr. T said:
go to www.suprastore.com
the greddy 3-peice pulley set is $260, NOT $320

·
Got Juice?
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RANGER...I experienced alittle problem not to long ago with SUPRASTORE.com. I eventually went to TITAN MOTORSPORTS because of it and because SUPRASTORE.com buys alot of parts from them for his customers.

One thing for sure. MARK TOZER knows his shit when it comes to the SUPRA.

M

·
0 Posts
i have ordered many things from them and never had a problem. maybe im just lucky though.

·
We has your money!
576 Posts
sdf

heres the easiest way to order stuff... open up Instant messenger and aim mystiquesupra and get price quotes

·
Administrator
17,224 Posts
Does anyone have a stock crank pulley that I can purchase? My new car (1995 Supra TT) has an Unorthodox Racing crank pulley and I'd rather go back to stock. Please let me know if anyone has one available. Thanks. :)

Steve T.

·
10,459 Posts
the Unorthodox Racing Lightened Underdrive Pulley Set for 1993-98 Supra without the crank pulley. is the recommend set to use for automatic Supras.
as stated in www.mvpmotorsports.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts