Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LEDGlow Company Products...

Good Morning Community,

I wondered if currently any members have the LEDGlow Products under their MK4. I just wanted to get opinions if you do have their products on how bright they are, have they been good quality? Did you have any increased hassle running the lines into the cabin and a direct tap to the battery?

Any info appreciated. I am looking at the Retail Blue 4 kit underbody blue. Retails for 139.99.

-Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I hear you all. Nice lurch face too there. I know its not a Civic. and Sweet Baby Jesus why???? Why Not? I mean its a turn off and on product not something that has to be on all the time, I'd probably have it on while its parked. It doesn't change the performance or the stance? Car will still run just the same wont it. So its just a night time aesthetic touch that to me seem like it would be kind of nice. For god sakes it would be easily removed as well since you just zip tie them in place any 4 year old could install them or take them out. Just my opinion. I just wanted to know if anyone else had used them and if they were to cheaply made by LED Glow to waste my time is all.

-Matt

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
You are not going to find meaningful feedback on this site regarding mods that are oriented towards the ricer community. You would be better off asking this question on facebook or a ricer forum. If you want quality led light strips click on diode dynamics banner or go to their site. They sell quality stuff since that seems to be what your question is regarding.

Its your car and your decision...but out of the 100 posts in the past about running under carriage lighting....100 of them ended badly.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's a bit of a sad close mined part of this community. Thanks for your info, maybe I'll do that FastTurbo. Sad though in the end.

·
Captain Hammer
2,020 Posts
The cars I have seen with the LEDGlow lighting bars tend to spot a good bit. They don't cast a smooth line of light, more like a bunch of spot lights. I'd go with Diode dynamics products.

·
Administrator
8,804 Posts
Close minded or hive mind yes...a bit. Its human nature and this hobby. Some people drawn attention to their builds by spending either thousands or dollars or putting in hundreds of hours of labor and creativity to make their car stand out...something like underbody neons kind of is a cheap dig at real originality. Either way...you own a supra...they dont need anymore attention draw...same amount of attention as if you owned a Ferrari or Lamborghini.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
since when is being closed minded a bad thing? i am a closed minded person, and i am perfectly happy being that way. sell your car and get a honda

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
No offense, Grow up !

·
Champagne Papi
5,695 Posts
Not sure why you guys are giving this guy a hard time, half this forum has body kits which I personally see as rice. Doesn't mean i'm going to crap on their taste/choice. Any pics of your car?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not sure why you guys are giving this guy a hard time, half this forum has body kits which I personally see as rice. Doesn't mean i'm going to crap on their taste/choice. Any pics of your car?
I have tried to upload a few pics of my supra from time to time its al black like yours but I just can ever seem to get it to work. But its factory black no repaint. I try to keep it buffed and clean though.

Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The cars I have seen with the LEDGlow lighting bars tend to spot a good bit. They don't cast a smooth line of light, more like a bunch of spot lights. I'd go with Diode dynamics products.

Thanks man that's good to know I'll take a look at the Diode Dynamics products. Ill go out and take a look at those. Much appreciated.

Matt

·
Registered
9,671 Posts
I'm just here for the gang bang.... And party like its 1999

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
The underglow shit was cheesy in the 90's and it's cheesy now. Like a fart in a hot shower, this too shall pass.

Do what you do, OP. It's your car. If you want to be the automotive equivalent of a Mexican in pointy boots, by all means... feel free.

·
Toyota Lover
1,432 Posts
I agree with PaKmaN... If everyone had the same taste, all cars would look the same... That could be a good or a bad thing in ones mind, but in either case, cars should be built to suit the owner... Maybe my mind is skewed but I built my car the way I wanted for me, not for others...

Underglows may not be my thing, but others may love it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.