Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brought my 93 Supra to Dave and Julio after having issues with the automatic transmission slipping.
Swapping to manual transmission went smoothly, seeing the full interior out including the dash plus welding going on in cabin (to weld in the manual transmission tunnel)is a little nerve racking but everything went back in just as it was supposed to, actually better.
(Going the extra mile to ensure the swap was done as if the car came from the factory with a manual trans, plus touching up some loose ends such as wiring by the previous owner/shop ect...)
I was always updated on what was going on and was able to drive the car home with no issues and everything functioning as it should.

Also, For me it’s great to have a shop I can bring my car to if needed that’s under an hour away.

Would recommend to a friend and anyone in the south jersey area

http://unit12motoring.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
185 Posts
The Guys @ unit 12 Did my walbro 255 install after i maxed my stock pump. Will be taking my car back for some extensive repairs/mods but got into an accident so i'm delayed currently.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I personally have been using Unit 12 Motoring for the past several years. Dave and his All Star Team has both of my Supra's running GREAT. Everyone I've sent to them for motor issues have come away recommending them to others. I stopped in this month when I was in the area to say Hi and I counted 18 Supra's at the shop! The have also worked on my SC400 Lexus and Corvette. So it's just not Supra's that they work on.

Clearly, THE VERY BEST SHOP hands down! Highly recommend them for all your car needs.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I personally have been using Unit 12 Motoring for the past several years. Dave and his All Star Team has both of my Supra's running GREAT. Everyone I've sent to them for motor issues have come away recommending them to others. I stopped in this month when I was in the area to say Hi and I counted 18 Supra's at the shop! They've also worked on my SC400 Lexus and Corvette. So it's just not Supra's that they work on.

Clearly, THE VERY BEST SHOP hands down! Highly recommend them for all your car needs.

·
Registered
58 Posts
highly recommend them as well I’ve had them do a ton of work to my car and couldn’t be happier with it. Really great group of guys and very knowledgeable.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Took my '98 Supra Turbo to Unit-12 with a fuel leak in the trunk area below my custom sub enclosure. Dave sorted-it-out and repaired the car in ONE DAY! I can't express how AWESOME that experience was. My car was treated with care and returned to me in fabulous condition. I have 100% confidence in this shops capabilities. It's difficult to find shops that have an affinity for the 2JZ platform, but that is no-longer an issue with Unit-12 around. Great service, excellent pricing and fast turn-around time. What more can you ask for?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts