Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bad RSP supra
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been building my car for the last year.. sp400 trans, built motor, gt47-88, aem ems, fuel.

basically i wanna know what you all run for nitrous set-ups. seems like thats the one secret everyone has. or maybe know one ever asks. I look on sites and there are tons of ones to choose from and i have no experiance with nitrous kits.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
Larrabee said:
I've been building my car for the last year.. sp400 trans, built motor, gt47-88, aem ems, fuel.

basically i wanna know what you all run for nitrous set-ups. seems like thats the one secret everyone has. or maybe know one ever asks. I look on sites and there are tons of ones to choose from and i have no experiance with nitrous kits.

Direct port 200 wet shot..... NX or NOS will work fine.

·
Hardtop Crew
6,408 Posts
nx is the way to go but most kits run from 1k and up. Make sure u have a bottle heater and a remote bottle opener for the best results. I donno about a 200 shot to start off thats a little much but u can easily change the jets so you can always start with a 75 or 100 shot and keep changing the jets. Also timing is important and a good nitrous tune is a Need!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts