Supra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
2JZ-Phantom
Joined
·
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys can you install the Unorthadox crank pulley yourself and will this affect timing at all?
 

·
2JZ-Phantom
Joined
·
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Motorheaddown thanks alot. I didn't even think about that. Guess I wont be using it after all.
 

·
Addicted to Boost
Joined
·
315 Posts
Boost logic has a very nice lightweight and dampened crank pully.
 

·
SupraForums Manufacturer
Joined
·
3,333 Posts
motorheaddown said:
True, but if you want to be assured of an SFI approved pulley that's less expensive than BL's pulley, go with a known quantity - ATI.

-scott

Ours is SFI approved and the ATI is significantly more expensive when paired with the belt necesary for its use :sadance:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
racing fan said:
...and the ATI is significantly more expensive when paired with the belt necesary for its use :sadance:
Your information is incorrect.

I purchased an ATI pulley plus a 79" Gatorback serpentine belt for less than the cost of your crank pulley. Feel free to go to Summit Racing to verify this information.

ATI dampeners are used on every major race sponsored vehicle on the planet. It's a known quantity, and it has the best value and performance for the price.

-scott
 

·
StrokerClub Member
Joined
·
550 Posts
motorheaddown said:
Your information is incorrect.

I purchased an ATI pulley plus a 79" Gatorback serpentine belt for less than the cost of your crank pulley. Feel free to go to Summit Racing to verify this information.

ATI dampeners are used on every major race sponsored vehicle on the planet. It's a known quantity, and it has the best value and performance for the price.

-scott
$369.95 for the pulley. :)
Nice find Scott :ugh2:


gadgetSC-t
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,192 Posts
SecretSC said:
$369.95 for the pulley. :)
Nice find Scott :ugh2:


gadgetSC-t
Thanks Gadget... :) The belt is between $25 - $30. However, don't use the belt sized from the ATI web site. IT'S WRONG! Get a belt that is 79". Trust me, that is the correct length.

-scott
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top