Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So my hope to see exterior modifications for the new Supra is growing especially after seeing what this one well known body kit maker came up with. As more designs and actual products get released I think we should share them here and even discuss what else these companies should focus on. We've seen how well it played out for the MKIV Supra and i'm sure the MKV will rock the market even harder. Quite possibly bringing us some SEMA show stoppers ;)

Here's that wide body kit rendering I found:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Not a fan of that wing, but it does look a bit more aggressive with the wider stance. Could be a good way to eliminate all the faux venting that Toyota has placed.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Kits that rework the front and rear fascia to look more like the KMIV will go a long way. I feel like a lot of support is going to be exclusively JDM for launch however.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found this body kit that works in a lot of motorsports influence and was executed perfectly. Tamon Design made a GT style kit for the MKIV... maybe they'll be back for the MKV?

Easily a $10,000 USD kit in parts alone...

·
Trust In Trance
780 Posts
Well...there are some very smart people out there that spent $1200 on a phone, so im sure there will be equally intelligent mind investing in super expensive body kits for BRZ as well.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to mention that all all pictures here are renderings. Bringing them to life is a whole different ball game that we won't see till it launches.

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is a step in the right direction, but there are much better options that can be had for less money, without needing any aftermarket modifications. That rear diffuser is ridiculous.

580 Posts
after 15k in overnight parts from Japan..maybe the MKV won't look like dogshit smeared over common core math dipped in liberal tears and moderate blood.

·
...pop the hood!
813 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I hope these kits are indicative of what Toyota has been developing for the GR variant. Not expecting a full redesign but they could vastly improve its looks with new front and rear fascia and a proper wing.

·
...pop the hood!
813 Posts

·
Anime Dork
5,190 Posts
I'm curious what Varis will come out with when the new car is released. i'm really liking what Pandem has done so far, not sure how many people in the states would actually do that kit.

·
Registered
65 Posts
A body kit won’t fix the BMW interior. Needs a LC500 cabin swap
Hmmmm, do you really think people would pay for an entire custom dash swap? Maybe something like a CF dash that takes most of the existing widgets (buttons/etc) and orients them towards the driver like in a MkIV?

Kinda like these? Does anyone know a MkIV owner that put either of these in their street car?
http://codyphillipsracing.com/store/store/cp-racing-mkiv-supra-carbon-fiber-dash/
https://www.rpgcarbon.com/product-page/supra-jza80-bozo-carbon-fiber-lhd-dashboard-console

1 - 20 of 103 Posts