Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

I know it seems like I fell off the face of the earth here, but rest assured the project continues to move forward. Here are some (outdated now) pictures inside the Supra.

Also note the following; I have a rear camera mount to take the place of the rear view mirror since the enclosure completely seals the hatch. Another camera relay also projects into a custom mirror AS IF I was looking through the mirror reflection. It's also a show car, but also CAN be street driven and is 100% street legal. Here are some of the system specs:

(1) Eclipse AVN5435 Double Din Navigation Head Unit
(2) Icon MT6800 6.8” Color Wide screen Monitors
(6) Icon MT7001 7” Color Wide screen Monitors
(2) Arc Audio 2500XXKs Subwoofer Amps
(2) Arc Audio 4150XXK 4 Channel Amps
(3) Arc Audio ACS265 Speaker Component Sets
(1) Arc Audio KAR6022 Rear Coaxial Set
(4) Arc Audio 350W RMS 12D4s Subwoofers
(1) Arc Audio DXE EQ X-Over Combo
(1) Clifford 3.5RS Alarm System
(2) Varad Underbody LED Kits
(4) Varad Fender Lighting Kits mounted in fenders
(2) Varad Fender Lighting Kits Mounted in Engine Bay
(1) Stinger SPI160 Audio External Power Supply Source
(1) Stinger Audio SL1700 Power2 Battery
- Completely deadened interior utilizing Stinger Roadkill Expert Matting and Roadkill Expert Liquid
- Stinger Expert Series Interconnects
- Stinger Expert Series Distribution
- Stinger Expert Series Digital Battery Terminals
- Stinger Expert Series 0 Gauge Power/Ground Wire
- Stinger Expert Series Speaker Wire
- Stinger Dual ANL Fuse Holder w/Platinum Fuses
- Stinger 200 Amp Relay/Battery Isolator
- Custom Black Suede headliner
- Custom Black Suede Lined Passenger Airbag Console featuring hidden Dell Laptop

Enjoy the pics, more to follow shortly.

- Vic

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
I was wondering when you were going to post these. Now get this car done because I might be in Jersey in the 3rd week of next month. I expect to see it in person.

DP

M

·
0 Posts
Wow, how much does all that stuff weigh? I'm happy enough with my Focal components. :)

·
FUCK JDM
3,933 Posts
Glad your project is moving along........ the system looks crazy, cant wait to hear it on Low Volume.... good luck vic, wish your the best, and hopefully your project will exceed your expectations...

·
Registered
594 Posts
WOO HOO!!! looking good vic. Atleast of our cars is making progress in the right direction. :) i'm totally heading the wrong way. hahaha. look forward to meeting up with you in nyc

·
BMM
2,329 Posts
jesus... i cant wait to see that completed!

·
Banned
1,570 Posts
JamesN1830 said:
:barf:

So is it a race car with a cage or a rolling speaker store? I like it better without all the speaker crap. Ruins the car.
Keep in mind this is a sponsored show car. As we may not go that crazy in our supras, show cars usually are all-out especially in the ICE aspect.

·
Banned
297 Posts
Vic,

Man that is weak! How are you supposed to clean anything with all that crap in the car:D

On a serious note, the car is absolutely stunning and I hope your offer to view the car when I am in your neck of the woods is still on the table.

Take care and Good health,
Chris

P.S. Let's see pictures of that 94 Supra BPU+ (Coming Soon) :p

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Now you've gone and done it, how is your targa ever gonna fit in the trunk now?

:)

1 - 20 of 72 Posts