Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well finally got to spend a weekend working on my engine. Have to say a big thanks to Jayson(IdealSupra) Denny(DrBowser3) who spent the entire weekend at my house helping with the car and Also Eli(RTASupra) for helping out Friday night. We got a lot done on the engine only thing left is some coolent hoses and getting new tranny bolts everything is pretty much done for stuff outside of the car,obvisouly the turbo needs to be clocked etc that will all be done with the engine in the car. Hopefully getting my hands on the few misc things this week and finshing that up and should be dropping it into the car end of the week/weekend. Also got a lot of other crap done brake lines back in the engine bay,MKIV fuel pump,new fuel filter,battery relocation some other misc things.
Here are links for previous thread's about the car if interested.

http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=324908
http://supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335000

And Now the Good pic's just a couple teasers for now. Once the engine is in the car, will post up a complete picture set of everything. Hope you enjoy.

·
Broke Supra Addicted Fool
767 Posts
That must have been one hell of a weekend!!! LOOKING AWESOME!!! I WANNA LICK IT ;)

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
looks great man! what are the specs on that turbo?

·
Stock Boost SUX
1,660 Posts
Serzy said:
That must have been one hell of a weekend!!! LOOKING AWESOME!!! I WANNA LICK IT ;)
:wtflol:

·
Registered
53 Posts
beautiful. and that turbo could suck my hand in there :p haha

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
wow thats fuckin gorgeous ! Congrats dude ..... :drool:

·
The Doc is in...
526 Posts
Bill that car is coming together nicely. Can't wait to ride in that bitch... And its no problem helping you out, any time you need it call me. So get the misc. stuff and lets drop it in this week sometime.

And BTW, the pics do not do this engine justice.....In person it is teh secks...

·
Digital Dreamer
898 Posts
Blingtastic! I couldn't believe how similar your engine was to what mine is supposed to end up like. Without all the nice paint and coatings ofcourse ahahaa.
eric

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Damn that looks awesome! Keep up the good work!

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Damn Floto, that shit came out awesome. I wish I coulda stayed and helped instead of going to the wedding but you know how that is. Howbout some pics without the flash. That'll bring out some color in the shots. All I have to say is TX2K7, Here we come!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks again guys.......and eli will be dropping it in late this week or maybe sunday afternoon(pending fathers day stuff) so you can help then no excuses this time.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts