Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! This is Dan. President of DFWcarclubs.com. I would like to invite you all to the Monday Night Get Together at America's Best Coffee in Arlington, Texas.

Update for March 21st
WE WILL HAVE:

MODELS FROM

FOOD SERVICES BY

THE EUROPEAN IMPORT MODELS "Julia and Heni"
PLUS SEVERAL OTHERS!!

Come out even if it's raining! There will be FREE giveaways from some of the local businesses.

Check our website for updates - www.dfwcarclubs.com. Thank you for supporting this legal get together. Help us with donations (from a quarter to a couple dollars) to help cover the costs of the Paid APD Officers. Donations will keep this get together organized so all of the DFW car people have a place to go without getting kicked out everytime they meet.

Thanks,
Dan
President of DFWcarclubs.com

DFWCC is in need of volunteers to assist us in traffic control and other staff responsibilities. We'd like to say THANK YOU for the support that several of the forum members have given!

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
man dude that meet is really starting to get out of hand. U need to start setting a criteria for the people that go to it.

·
dank
409 Posts
what the FUCK?

is this for real, Ian? I'm asking you, 'cuz i know you're all about the meets in the general arlington area... i've never once been to one of these coffeeshop doo-dads...

sounds like a F&F meet. :lol:

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Oh ya fernando dude its pretty freakin gay up there from a "Racers" stand point.

I do like going to these meets mainly to talk and visit with people that i dont usually see on a normal basis and you know once in a blue moon i actually find someone whoes balls have fallen victim to gravity and fallen so theyll race me.

Usually its a lot of kids who think theyre cars are cool goin up there and trying to what they think is showing off. There are a couple of fast cars up there and everyone DROOLS over this basicly stock r33 skyline. The owner also has a silvia and is a total pussy when it comes to racing.

Dusty from MVP Motorsports will be coming down with me on the 1st monday meet in April and his supra makes 1000 plus on the ground so that will be cool. But other than that its just like every other meet ive ever been to everyone standing around talkin about how fast their car would be if they had this and that.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Where's this april first meet at?

TT4U2NV said:
Oh ya fernando dude its pretty freakin gay up there from a "Racers" stand point.

I do like going to these meets mainly to talk and visit with people that i dont usually see on a normal basis and you know once in a blue moon i actually find someone whoes balls have fallen victim to gravity and fallen so theyll race me.

Usually its a lot of kids who think theyre cars are cool goin up there and trying to what they think is showing off. There are a couple of fast cars up there and everyone DROOLS over this basicly stock r33 skyline. The owner also has a silvia and is a total pussy when it comes to racing.

Dusty from MVP Motorsports will be coming down with me on the 1st monday meet in April and his supra makes 1000 plus on the ground so that will be cool. But other than that its just like every other meet ive ever been to everyone standing around talkin about how fast their car would be if they had this and that.

·
dank
409 Posts
TT4U2NV said:

yeah, bro - i hear ya'. i wouldn't get dusty over there, though. wouldn't want that skyline dude to get all jealous when the crowd moves towards dusty's way...

i know *exactly* who you're talking about with the r33... lame-o. total pussy for sure. not just 'cuz he won't race, but amongst other reasons. lol.

damn, bro... if i were to get back in the game - it's just a simple motor swap away. you seen the new ride, right? im thinking about it all the time, damnit! irks me... plus i got all these supra shizzles laying around. hrrrmmmmm

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Ya dude that one day i saw u on cooper. that cars in damn good shape dude i like it.

Those people up there are retarded. Theyre always like dude do a burnout and im like man my tires cost more than ur car.

But anyway Dusty wants to come out there to hang out and promote MVP even though they offer few parts for the cars out there. ( i know i used to work there )

Man if u get the motor and everything in gimme a call or something and u shoudl stop by up there at least once even though the kids up there are dumb as stumps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Monday the 28th, we'll have the mobile chassis dyno.... might be worth the drive to show the supra power :p Dyno can handle up to 1800whp. If there's enough interest, we'll bring it out again the week after.

Check the website: www.dfwcarclubs.com for updates on locations and GTG dates.

Dan

·
dank
409 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
Ya dude that one day i saw u on cooper. that cars in damn good shape dude i like it.

Those people up there are retarded. Theyre always like dude do a burnout and im like man my tires cost more than ur car.

But anyway Dusty wants to come out there to hang out and promote MVP even though they offer few parts for the cars out there. ( i know i used to work there )

Man if u get the motor and everything in gimme a call or something and u shoudl stop by up there at least once even though the kids up there are dumb as stumps.
fa shody...

thanks for the props - your shit is lookin' good, too bro. can't wait to see it with the TRD hood.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
ive got the hood on the car i love the way it looks i think im gonna buy a CF lip for it too and probably the RMM wing. dont know for sure or not yet.

i find it kinda hard to believe that a mobile dyno can handle up to 1800 WHP that seems like a lot since dynojet can only hold about 1200-1300 but oh well. NO car on the street is gonna put down anywhere close to 1800.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
Ill try to get you some pics of the car with the new body work once it gets done.

If my car is in my possession in may then i will be more than happy to do a showoff i think.

Is this showoff going to be from a racing aspect or a show aspect?

·
JDMSoopraDriftoMachine!!1
925 Posts
German, the owner of the several skylines as well as the T88 s13/15 car, and owner of GS motorsports, is not a pussy, your an idiot if you think he is going to street race in a car promoting his own shop, he wishes to retain his respectable image as a tuner and importer, not a boy-racer looking for people to run on the highway.

As its been said before, its a legal meet with police to keep it under control, not a meet for street races of anykind.

Agreed, there are a lot of ricers, but with 2300+ cars, you will have quite a few at any meet. There are a lot of very nice show cars, as well as twin turbo Z06s, a handfull of vipers, porsches, etc not to mention more supercharged F-bodys than Ive seen in one spot before.

If your looking for races though, your right, stay home, this meet is not for you.

done.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
are u kidding me? That skyline is stock WOOHOO big freakin deal. and that silvia doesnt even make power til 6 grand and has to shift at 7 grand ( worthless power ) if people as a whole werent retarded and didnt care about those cars then he probably wouldnt even come out but since people nut on his cars he comes out. I WOULD street race in a car promoting my shop to prove credibility.

there has never been a TT Z06 or any blown F bodies that ive ever seen ive seen a few vipers, a Lambo, and some boxsters but thats about it. and your out of ur mind if u think theres 2300 cars up there.

I know and am friends with the guy that started this damn meet and quite frankly its getting out of hand. The only thing that really pisses me off are the people walking around in staff shirts thinkin that they have some form of authority of everyone else.

·
Registered
707 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
are u kidding me? That skyline is stock WOOHOO big freakin deal. and that silvia doesnt even make power til 6 grand and has to shift at 7 grand ( worthless power )
So your car is perfect, huh? :rolleyes:

Anyways, I had a good time at the meet. There were a crapload of cars... ~400? Blown Viper, nice domestics, saw a few Supras as well.

·
Arlington's Highway King
1,099 Posts
No i never said my car was perfect i just said that a T88 on a 4 cylinder is useless.

Id take a supra over a skyline or silvia anyday though.

·
Registered
204 Posts
TT4U2NV said:
a T88 on a 4 cylinder is useless.
I was there, saw the car, and I agree totally. It is totally useless except in the most extreme circumstances, in which case that car was not built for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts