Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My boss set me on fire!?!
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is coming along good. I drove it the other day and took it easy. Real quick trip to gas station to fill up. I should have it driving on Thursday or Friday. Couple of issues left...

Still can not figure why coolant gauge is not working. Continuity to wire is there, and the gauge moves (when you ground sensor wire and ground on the back of the cluster it goes to full hot,) But other than that it does not work. I wired a different sensor straight into the back of the cluster but it is not working.

I need to get a PS line made. Parts America screwed me. I placed the order last week and I call them today to find out order has been canceled becuase they can not ge the part. I have a good hose place near buy that is going to make it for me out of the ends I took off of the clip.

Well anyway here are some picts...

·
Registered
929 Posts
the dp looks sweet. where did you get the 3-bolt flange from? i'm assuming that since the stock one is missing the flange, you cut it off and made a 3" hole with it. i'm thinking about making my own dp soon but still haven't found a place to get the flange yet, unless its the same as the 7m. can anyone confirm this?

·
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Possably. I need to see what is available and for what prices, to see if it is worth it.

I did cut the flange off. I did not open it up as it is the size of the outlet of the turbo's. I figured let it seal correctly, since it would not make a difference.

THanks

Danny

·
i <3 supra
1,254 Posts
nice, i need to upgrade to a new dp too, but i need to fix this boost creep problem first............. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,588 Posts
nice!:cool:

·
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Really. Real common on DSM, and some honda setups. Usually with a stock (dsm) or crappy dp. What other mods do you have?

Danny

1 - 11 of 11 Posts