Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was an update on my exhaust coming in yet?

Thanks,
Ryan J. Scott

·
powered down
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks paul for the update!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks paul for the update!
Not a problem sir.

Paul,

Would this be the same as the HKS Racing Ti as well? I have a few things on wait for that so they can all ship together.

Regards,

TJ
Hi TJ,

We are still waiting on the eta on the HKS Ti 4inch exhaust. As soon as we have more solid info in regards to them I will let you know.

Regards,

·
Registered
255 Posts
Paul,

What is the status on HKS and the United States? I've heard they are closing in the U.S., does this mean they won't sell here anymore? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Arthur

·
Registered
145 Posts
Paul,

What is the status on HKS and the United States? I've heard they are closing in the U.S., does this mean they won't sell here anymore? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject I'm just curious.

Thanks,

Arthur
Hi Sir,

That is correct HKS USA is closing their doors. There is a very good chance we will still be able to offer HKS parts as HKS Japan is still going to be providing for dealers within the states. If you wish you can look through this thread HKS USA Closure which has more info regarding the closing of HKS USA

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
A case of beer or a trip to Hooters is all i charge to put that exhaust on sir.

:)

p.s
When are you going to change the "location"on your profile to Mesquite or Dallas mang!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts