Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty,

Any status on the AEM, TiAl BOV, DLI, Innovate WB, Blitz Exhaust, and other items that weren't shipped that day?

My deadline to have the all of the above stuff is May 13th. The exhaust (separate order) is needed by or before this weekend, if possible.

Doug Pelsor

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Doug,

Did you receive the first shipment yet with clutch, etc? If not I would think it will arrive by tomorrow.

Exhaust www.ups.com tracking # 1Z4Y8F80034415149

AEM, DLI, and Tial: Shipping today from here

Innovate: As stated when ordered, ETA is "mid May" on the gauge kits. That is the only item we will owe you after today.

Thanks sir!!

Dusty

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Dusty,

All of the items you sent last week arrived today. :) We may need to deal with an alternative product if the deadline gets too close to May 13th.

FYI, I need the WBO2 no later than May 13th. If this can't be attained, then what are my other alternatives to suffice my deadline?

PM me with details and prices.

Thanks for the great service. :bigthumb:

P.S. that tracking number above is missing a number or letter. Can you double check your sequence?

DP

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dusty,

So I hear the 19th is the due date for the Innovate WB02 sensors?

Is there way we can come to terms on replacing this item to another setup without a major price increase? I would prefer to have it by the latest of May 14th (Sat) as I plan on dynoing on the 15th. Otherwise, this may jeporadize my attendence at SEMA IAS.

If you would prefer, call me on my cellphone to discuss this more. I believe you still have it.

DP

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
I've got one guy on vacation and another person out of the office today. My ear is glued to the phone, typing is best for me if you don't mind.

The 19th is the correct current date. FJO will cost a lot more, no way around that. Let me know what else you are interested in, I have a few of the AEM UEGO gauge kits in stock, although my supply is smaller than before as I have started to stock a lot more Innovate as it has become more popular for obvious reasons.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
V8 Killer said:
I've got one guy on vacation and another person out of the office today. My ear is glued to the phone, typing is best for me if you don't mind.

The 19th is the correct current date. FJO will cost a lot more, no way around that. Let me know what else you are interested in, I have a few of the AEM UEGO gauge kits in stock, although my supply is smaller than before as I have started to stock a lot more Innovate as it has become more popular for obvious reasons.

Thanks,

Dusty
Dusty,

Heh, gotta love all the phone calls. I'd help you out if I was closer but can't be there! I'll save you a few phone calls by waiting til tommorow! On a side note can I just fax that supraforums sponsorship to you or does David have to be there to take care of it? You can PM me if you want to prevent clustering this thread up.

Regards,
Kevin

·
Inline for the win
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
V8 Killer said:

Thanks,

Dusty
Dusty,

If I have to, I would rather go with the FJO than the AEM for reasons we previouly discussed. Is there a deal we could work to get one to my house by Friday? I do understand the rise in the cost for the FJO, but what can we work something with the abupt shipping?

PM me with costs, if you can.

DP

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
RossoCorsaItaly said:
Dusty,

Heh, gotta love all the phone calls. I'd help you out if I was closer but can't be there! I'll save you a few phone calls by waiting til tommorow! On a side note can I just fax that supraforums sponsorship to you or does David have to be there to take care of it? You can PM me if you want to prevent clustering this thread up.

Regards,
Kevin

LOL thanks Kevin. You're welcome here to help anytime!! :)

David will need to be here, I have nothing to do with the operations of SF anymore. David took it over in November 2003 and since then I am "just an Admin."

Thanks,

Dusty

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
V8 Killer said:
David took it over in November 2003 and since then I am "just an Admin."

Thanks,

Dusty

nothin' wrong with being JUST an admin on the best forum on earth!!
-jt

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
LOL thanks JT. It has its privileges no doubt, and it is one heckuva community and resource...nothing like it!

Dusty

1 - 11 of 11 Posts