Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well..... Still working on the stroker motor. BUT in the meantime Im picking up a JDM crate motor. (To get me through summer, I can live with 400+ rwhp for the Summer :) ) Stroker motor will be done before Vegas I promise. I spent some money today.... here is the list :)

- Maxx Exaust Manifold (Brand new.... hasnt been released yet. Will attach pic of similar manifold in this post)

- PWR Radiator W/Flexlite Fans

- RPS Race Clutch

- New MAXX Evo IC W/Hard Pipes

- New Rear Subframe (Got to love Slicks........)

- JDM Crate Block With Turbo and all goodies

Im currently saving for the Simple Digital Systems (SDS) full standalone system... thats all i need to get back on the road! When i get done with the stroker block i can just drop it in! If anyone is intersted im selling my To4 Adapter and most likely a JDM CT-26. Here is a pic of Exaust Mani (not exact.... very similar)

(Coming soon..... trying to host them)

Trey

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Sounds cool, cant wait to see how this stroker performs...

·
Premium Member
5,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing different. JDM blocks just come on a shipping crate..... thats why they call them "crate motors".

New IC and Pipes becuase I sold mine. Getting the "New" Maxx Evo IC. Different end-tanks.

The manifold will be available VERY VERY soon. Ill keep you all posted.....

(That picture is my block...... Manifold that is coming is more efficent than that one.... ill post the comparison pics when i get it)

Trey

B

·
0 Posts
thats not really what a crate motor is, trey ;)

mani looks good though.. you should refer to it as a header though, makes it sound alot better.. (cause it IS a header)

N

·
0 Posts
ok, i'm a little confused, you bought a new engine to use as a temporary replacement when you are building the stroker?

what do you plan on doing to that engine after you get the stroker in?

N

·
0 Posts
makenzie71 said:
he's going to sell it to me for a little more than shipping costs.
haha or me

EDIT: or he can run it on a dyno and get as high a hp, regardless if it breaks or not

·
white guy
2,237 Posts
Trey, you bastard :D Your temporary motor will still schmack the shit outta my normal one! :p

sounds good though, I can probably take any extra un-needed parts off your hands... :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts