Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas i just thought i would let you see the progress pics of the new turbo. At first i was concerned about the manifold hittin the oil filter housing cause on my spare block it looks like it was going to but the damn thing fits like a glove. So far i havent had any fittment inssues with the manifold at all and it is an ss mani. So if you have anymore questions just let me know and i can explain as good as possible. So enough talking on to the pics. Let me know what you think.

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
FUCK YEA! Good shit man! Congrats

·
Registered
625 Posts
very purty but whats with the ps resivoir being black and red when your car is blue?

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
bkma71 said:
very purty but whats with the ps resivoir being black and red when your car is blue?
personal preference? regardless i think it looks awesome. gives me hope for the ss mani :D congrats.

·
Destroyer of Turbos
4,461 Posts
i want you catch can! i cant find it any more on ebay.... oh yea and the turbo looks nice too

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
MKIIINA said:
i want you catch can! i cant find it any more on ebay.... oh yea and the turbo looks nice too

joe, his name isnt catch can :faint:

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man i think i paid like 50 or 60 bucks for that catch can on ebay. I cant believe there isnt anymore.

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
looks sweet! good job. I would definately move the p/s reservoir to where the n/a ones go. Cleans things up a bit.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NJsupraA70 said:
looks sweet! good job. I would definately move the p/s reservoir to where the n/a ones go. Cleans things up a bit.
Yeah i need one bad.

·
7MGTE CRESSIDA PWR!!!
780 Posts
Haha I can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If everything goes well it should be up and running by next weekend. Hopefully.

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Looks nice!

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The turbo is a master power t70 and the manifold is one of the ss autochromes from ebay. So far i have bout a lil over a grand invested into the whole setup. Mk3brent you shoulda had your coated or you should get it coated its awsome. I had SP get the mani and hotside of the turbo coated but i dont remember off the top of my head how much it was.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the comments guys. Ill get some videos up when its all said and done.

·
DO WORK!!
2,275 Posts
supra8795 said:
I had SP get the mani and hotside of the turbo coated but i dont remember off the top of my head how much it was.

$175 for both

Looks good!!! Clock that Compressor housing a bit to get the IC pipes to line up and you will be all set.... That DP looks like its a bit close to the firewall.... or is it just that I am seeing it wrong?

Any fittment issues with the Tial WG I fabbed up on there?

[email protected]

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
Good to see a successful cheap 7m mani!

Don't use the rubber IC pipe though! Hardpipes all the way.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts