Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had quite a few people ask me my impressions of my Greddy gauges and EVC 5 recently so I figured I would just post a few pictures up and let you guys see what I've done recently.

I wish I had some more pictures of my interior as it is going under a "Sparco rennovation" over the holidays, but I'll be sure and post those when I get em. On with the pics!

Greddy Gauges at Idle: (Car just started in 40 degrees / EGT and water temp not reading any temp yet)

Greddy Gauges w/ Peak Hold buttons pressed:

And lastly the EVC 5:

·
Premium Member
6,130 Posts
Looks sweet Trent, enjoy the ride man :) aight peace :chicken:

·
Tampa Bay Supras
707 Posts
Looks good.... kinda surprised that you still have the 87-88 climate control...

T

·
0 Posts
looks nice

I like it... it matches real well with the dash... and the CF looks cool... I was also thinking of getting that with matching CF skid foot panels (rocker-panels or whatever all call them).

·
Premium Member
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well over Christmas and New Year's the plans are for a Sparco wheel and shift knob and a nice new set of Sparco Torino 2's in Black and Grey. Then I'm going to take the Torino material and have my rear seats recovered in that material to match the rest of the car. The rear seats might take awhile, but the rest of it will be done very soon.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
You bastarD!!!!! That was MY idea!!! Oh well, nice Eclipse Deck, which model is it? I had plans for almost the Exact same setup. Oh well i guess now i'll have to change some things around. He he he. Make the HKS V flush, it will look Much better. See if you can get some CF material and wrap it around the HKS V mounting assembly. Just a though

·
Registered
590 Posts
Looking good Trent, as usual. :bigthumb:

toyotasupra88, good to see your still around. I havent seen any posts from you in a long time. Maybe I just missed them. Your cars still looking good too, just like in the old mkiii.net days.:p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts