Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures are probably the last you will see for some time.
The car is in storage until about this time next year.
I have decided to go all out. By this time next year I will have the $$$$$ saved up for the following mods

1. AEM
2. Built motor, pistons, rods, new internals
3. Custom intercooler
4. Auto -5 speed conversion, 6 puck clutch, 1 peace drive shaft
5. Custom role cage
6. Tein coilovers, sway bars
7. Tare apart car and change from white pearl to the
New Porsche Carrera GT Basalt Black ( if I can get the paint code). I have a connection for European paints.

http://www3.us.porsche.com/english/usa/carreragt/colorconfigurator/color_configurator_flash.htm
All ready have Greddy Turbo kit . Also second motor block and head in
mint condition .

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
too bad we wont get to see more of it throughout this coming year! sounds like some nice things under the hood! cant wait to see her running next year! :cool:

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya its going to suck with out my babe till then. I'll drool over your guys cars until then. It will be worth it though.
Allan

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
on your photo of your interior, you can see holes in the plastic, behind the stering wheel adapter, is this normal? and did you have any trouble mounting the adapter?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The holes are normal. Its just that I used the flash. So you can see it more.
The instal has its issues.The horn could not hook up because there was no holes for the wirers to come threw the hub. But by the time I figured that out I all ready had the stock steering wheel off. So just hooked it up to the head light washer button. I never use them any way.
Also dont forget the ribbed area behind the steering wheel is the hub.
Allan

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
hmmm, i want to put my momo stering wheel on, but if it looks like that, i might not... does it really look as obvious as it does in the photo? Thanks!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont think its as big as it looks... I am very anal about what stuff looks like on my car. I have another photo with the wheel off. I'll post that later.
Again I think it is just because of the flash.
I cant look at the car because its at my brothers house.
Allan

·
Banned
6,955 Posts
I hate when you take a pic of the car at tnight since you have flash and the cars interior does not look like ti should :( Your car looks brown :eek:

I know your car Allan and it is mint.
Good job all the same but take some pics in the day to give the TRUE colour and work done to your car dude! ;)

You can hang with my car soon to:D

Duane

·
Boost is my drug!
1,319 Posts
why would you make a 90 degree swivel on the side that goes to the rail. It supposed to be laid out flat and straight wouldnt that be eaiser?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I went with the 90 degree because Daune found the flat one to be a restriction. Also I think it looks different.
Allan

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
what are thoese braided hoses you're using and where can I
pick them up?

I'd like to use hoses with adapters like that on most/all of my
fluid piping, radiator, oil, so on and so forth. I just think it looks
better that way instead of big thick black rubber hoses.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought the braided lines from Lordco. I think they are ERALS or RUSSEL.
Allan

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hey Allan

Yah, I agree with Duane. After all your hard work, those pics don't really do your car justice. Take some more next time you go to the island (that's where your car is now right?)

G.P

1 - 20 of 21 Posts