Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures of my 1997 Supra now that its finished...kind of...

Basics:
-Dodge Viper's Deep Saphire Blue
-SF Challenge 18x9 18x10 (Gold)
-RMM Lip and wing

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Looking VERY good!! I love the color, very deep. How about some engine shots!? ;)

-Olivier

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
Sweet...I saw pics of it about 3 weeks ago :) Looking fantastic.

·
SF's Cleanest
7,179 Posts
I also love the color, looks great!! I'm not a big fan of gold wheels, but the color combo actually looks nice together. Now just polish up that exhaust. ;)

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Not feelin' the blue/gold combo (Cub Scout colors), but the car looks nice.

Mercury Silver Volks would have been the shit. ;)

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Nice color! I drove a CTS-V and was disappointed. 2 things that really bothered me. First was the shifting, it was like rowing a boat the shifts were so long. That can be easily fixed. My second problem(major) was the stupid foot e-brake. I have never in my life driven or seen a stick shift car with a foot e-brake. That alone would stop me from buying that car. Did Caddy mess up and think they were building a escalade with a foot brake?

·
Registered
551 Posts
looks bad ass.....btw what happened to that CTS-V on dyno day at 2k5? I saw it in the parking lot with a messed up bumper and broken head light

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Some dumbass red neck pulled out in front of me one block from the dyno, and he was pulling a trailer and I hit the back of itand when I tried to swerve and miss it, my left headlight and bumper hit and shattered. It's all fixed now!! Now I don't have that pesky front license plate holder drilled in my bumper!!

·
Banned
2,999 Posts
Show us a pic of your dash. Looks like a TV in the passenger airbag? nice rims! btw, what are your tire specs???

·
592 Posts
The gold wheels look really tacky, but I love the new color. I'd put on some sexy CCW's or iForged's and then you'll have one sweet car.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Loving the color a lot. I'm a little partial to the gold but other than that, everything looks bitching.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Hua said:
I hope you make your parents breakfast everyday of the week for all that they do for you.
Dude, you are an idiot. I have read quite a few of your posts where you talk out of your ass. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
358 Posts
SVT97Cobra said:
Dude, you are an idiot. I have read quite a few of your posts where you talk out of your ass. :rolleyes:
What was wrong with what he said? I would like to hear this guy with the awesome cars(don't want to completely be insulting cuz your cars are SICK) to say that his parents didn't pay for anything in either of those cars. He is 18 years old so if his parents didn't pay I would like to hear what he does for a living, and if they did pay meh I could care less, usually people who do care are just jealous, cars are looking good man.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My parents did pay. Not like I can lie about that. But I don't go around flaunting and dissing on other people's shit because of what I have. I am always happy to answer question (to the best of my knowledge :rolleyes: ) and give rides when I can. There is a difference between having the cars and being an asshole and having them and being down to earth. Don't judge me before you know me, please.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts