Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to paint next week! but for now im sportin the silver, primer, black and red multi color look :bigthumb:

let me know what you guys think! i still have to mold in the rears but thats about all thats left!! shineauto rocks! :lock:

·
A State of Trance
2,694 Posts
Think it will look great if you just get som paint on it :D :bigthumb: Love that bomex lip..

·
daredevil racecar builder
2,094 Posts
Clear corners look cheap. Clear corners that don't match your year car look stupid. I bet it will look good painted.

·
Registered
940 Posts
BoostnLoose said:
car is an 88 buddy. :)

hey man, noticed you got an 89 + wing on the back just like me same colour too... anyhow, did you use your exisiting 88 hatch and just patched the old holes and made new ones? If so, how did you get the nuts on the side studs of the middle section on? Only way i see is drilling a hole to put the socket through the hatch.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
What i did with the 89+ spoiler for the side nuts is just drilled a hole and dremmeled it out a bit so i could fit a socket in there.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
What color is it going to be? Looks pretty good, hurry up and post some after pictures.

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Just a custom cut one .... I think anyway.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
did you remove the foam behind the bumper as well?
or just trimmed it?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i just trimmed it, if i would have removed it then i would have had no support at all on the bumper, i still have the side's of the front bumper support..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts