Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
finally got the 4in downpipe done. everything is ready to go now, so all i have left to do is put everything back together, hopefully its just a days worth of work, i will take seom more pics 2morrow, since it was dark by the time we got done with everything.

·
Banned
341 Posts
I plan on having a 4" downpipe made. Looks like there is not a lot of room, was it hard to get it to fit? Can't really see that well.

Also, what manifold are you using?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Very nice! whered you get the 3=>4" adapter.. i need to get one for my 4" setup..

·
SC61 Powered 90T
847 Posts
Downpipe looks great Sean, good luck finishing up everything

tissimo said:
Very nice! whered you get the 3=>4" adapter.. i need to get one for my 4" setup..
a few ebay stores have some 4" - 3" exhaust reducers for sale

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
www.burnsstainless.com

it was a pain in the ass, when i get home i will take some better pics, but there is really no room. i have to do something about the coolant hoses now since they are wya to close...

·
1500+ rwhp member
911 Posts
Looks like some ebay special parts to me :)

j/k....

Looking good Sean. I just need to get my stuff finished...HINT HINT!

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Coming along quite nicely Sean. Can't wait until it's finished.

/Mark

·
fbody to supra to fbody
2,015 Posts
I have my coolant hoses just wrapped in the same thermal wrap you used for your manifold. Has worked perfect thus far with my 4" DP... looks great, can't wait to see the numbers...

Love that fishtank in the front =X

-J

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jbsupra89t said:
I have my coolant hoses just wrapped in the same thermal wrap you used for your manifold. Has worked perfect thus far with my 4" DP... looks great, can't wait to see the numbers...

Love that fishtank in the front =X

-J
any pics of that? i am going to use some Steel braided line, and wrap that just incase...

·
turbo....................
1,057 Posts
the setup looks nice
what size turbo are you using and manegment?

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
how long is the 3-4"? looks like 3" or so

advantage of motec over aem? besides direct fire ignition.. I havn't had a problem with my aem, but still untuned and low boost... I didn't read the whole thread, but what is the pricing on it?

very nice sean.. i want to go for a ride when you get it done! :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts