Supra Forums banner

Updated Teaser Pics...

1K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  2jzMK3 
#1 · (Edited)
finally got the 4in downpipe done. everything is ready to go now, so all i have left to do is put everything back together, hopefully its just a days worth of work, i will take seom more pics 2morrow, since it was dark by the time we got done with everything.

See less See more
#17 ·
jbsupra89t said:
I have my coolant hoses just wrapped in the same thermal wrap you used for your manifold. Has worked perfect thus far with my 4" DP... looks great, can't wait to see the numbers...

Love that fishtank in the front =X

-J
any pics of that? i am going to use some Steel braided line, and wrap that just incase...

#20 ·
how long is the 3-4"? looks like 3" or so

advantage of motec over aem? besides direct fire ignition.. I havn't had a problem with my aem, but still untuned and low boost... I didn't read the whole thread, but what is the pricing on it?

very nice sean.. i want to go for a ride when you get it done! :)

#21 ·
well AEM boxes fail quite often.. often enough that we need to come out with a new plug and play...

my box has failed once maybe 2 weeks after i got it. its has worked awesome since then, but, why not try a new system..

and it is about 6-7in long, but you can cut what you dont want.

#26 ·
Wow, that exhaust looks to hang really really low. I have a Mk4 HKS drager on my car and it tucks up pretty well, but still scrapes occasionally at stock ride height. I'm sure you can always mess with the exhaust later and tuck it up.

Also, in regard to the water lines for the heater: On a friend's car I cut a few inches off the line that dips down and reconnected it, that brought it away from the downpipe quite a bit. We also used thermal wrap to cover the coolant lines. He's only put about a thousand miles on it so far, but no issues at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.