Supra Forums banner

81 - 93 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
And this is the Sport Compact Car USCC car from a two years ago. Looks like stock fender and he is running 315's in the rear. Any idea what the width of the wheel is, and offset? I don't have excel:( .

Here is a wheel offset calculator if anyone is interested:
Wheel offset calculator

·
Registered
506 Posts
I don't have excell as well. I just ordered Volk Gram Light 57 pro's in an 18x9 front (+40 offset) and 18x10 rear(+38 offset). What tire sizes would you reccomend for thos wheels? Thanks,

·
Registered
566 Posts
Steve,

When did you update the spreadsheet?

I just saw the update and it is different. I noticed you narrowed the tire width on rear with unrolled fenders.

Previously a 295/30-18 would fit on a 18x11 with 53-57 offset. Now it never fits, however it does on an 18x10.5 wheel. And then only with a 53 offset.

Is this change from real world experience? I thought it was possible to get a 295/30 in the rear without modifications.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
566 Posts
hondaddict said:
And this is the Sport Compact Car USCC car from a two years ago. Looks like stock fender and he is running 315's in the rear. Any idea what the width of the wheel is, and offset? I don't have excel:(

It looks like he has a rolled fender, and probably coilovers and some interior wheel wheel hammering. The combination, according the spreadsheet with fit a 315 in the rear. You can match it with a 285 in front.

G

·
If only your spreadsheet had the TRD widebody option...

I'm in the process of fitting the kit and ready to order Rims / Tires.

From EXL's post it sounds as though 12.5" in the rear would be just right with 11's up front. Anyone want to chime in and give offset info and ideal tire sizes?

Thanks guys for the help!

-Jason

·
Blue Thunder
3,651 Posts
Thanks BamaDave !!!

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Rears:

18x10.5 +22

or

18x11 +18

Which would be a better fitment? Would these even fit? What tires would I need to run?

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
64 Posts
18x11 +18 bro...if it pokes too hard, just camber it in :) dont be afraid to be aggressive. tires depends on how low you plan on going(stance) and what you plan on doing with the car..

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Ok I hope some TRD WB users can chime in. I plan to get Forgestar F14's in 18X10 fronts and 18X12 rears with my Supra TRD WB. What are the recommended offsets for the front and rear?

I currently have 1-inch / 25mm spacers all around to push the wheels out and I believe help clear my AP Racing BBK on all four corners.

I tried clicking on Steve's link and it doesn't work.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Guys, sorry the noob post, but what sort of mods will i need to do to the rears to fit a 10inch + 15mm (on a 275 or 285 tyre). Simple guard roll? Slight camber adjustment? Pulled guards? or fine as it is?

81 - 93 of 93 Posts