Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys I figured we needed a thread that can be used for anything, no specific subject. kinda like socals chat thread. examples would be, the most recent events of the deaths of the celebrities or to say happy forth of July, or any other comment so a new thread does not have to be created.:)

· Banned
3,185 Posts
wait..so lemme get this straight...u come into norcal forums...u hardly know anyone here and now you're starting to make decisions for us?....do us all a favor and leave everything well alone the way it is...you've done enough damage here...thank you very much...

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wait..so lemme get this straight...u come into norcal forums...u hardly know anyone here and now you're starting to make decisions for us?....do us all a favor and leave everything well alone the way it is...you've done enough damage here...thank you very much...

sorry I reread it and I didnt mean to say that "a new thread does not need to be created" to sound that way, I just meant that I Personaly like to just throw stuff out there that doent belong in any particular tread, and this would be a good place for me to do that. just trying to be helpful.

· Registered
1,634 Posts
if he wants to dig through his searches to find this thread to bump instead of clicking once to create a new thread, who's to stop him? lol

but i see what you mean though

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.