Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I need some advise on what to do next on my car. Here is my current mod list.

Its a 95 Supra TT 6 SPD ODB1.
Apexi Intake
HKS superdragger
BCC
Apexi AVCR boost controller set at 1.25 or so. (It goes up to 1.3 and then falls down to 1.20-1.25)
RMM downpipe
Greddy 3 Row Intercooler

The car is fun to drive at the moment and I love it. It keeps up with a lot of cars. I'm guessing I'm around 400-410 whp from what I have been told. Anyways, I just bought a plx wideband and map ecu 1. What do you think I can make with the map ecu?

What other mods do you think I should do in preparation to go single eventually. Cams? Cam gears? I'm slowly working my way up to single but don't have the funds yet to do it. Let me know your thoughts.

·
Enter The Supra
1,903 Posts
Save your money on the cam gears and just get cams. Everything depends on how big of a turbo you are trying to put on and power goals.

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
bl crank pulley
water injection
cams, cam gears
going standalone

do something you can still use even when going single

·
Fast Enough, Never Is.
920 Posts
^^^^ If your trying to go single eventually you might as well try and get parts you can still use when you do the crossover, or you might need to rethink your purchases so you don't have to buy anything twice. You might need to look into a bigger exhaust also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts