Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is an old dyno sheet from about 3 weeks ago. this was on pump gas; full exhaust with a cat and 18psi. i have since sold the turbo and now i'm running a SP61GT.

i used the afc-2 for tuning and i think for the price it's a great tool.
[/IMG]

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
That is a beautiful curve... A/F is awesome too... I wanna see the dyno on yur SP61...

·
Supra Fan
4,115 Posts
Nice numbers mallynox. :)

Reign_Maker said:
That is a beautiful curve... A/F is awesome too... I wanna see the dyno on yur SP61...
You mean sp61gt. Dont confuse the two :nono:

·
***ified?
1,087 Posts
damn malloy- you got that car up and running pretty quick. Hopefully after this deployment I can do the same to mine

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i got back from my last mission and i took 20 days of leave. i was in my shop every days for 10 hrs working on this thing. the supra is not my daily driver; so i took my time and did everything right. i should have be getting the new turbo dyno'ed very soon.

500rwhp will be hit and i'm willing to put money on it ;)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats awesome for a CT26. I keep forgetting you guys have the 2 extra cylinders. What trim did you go with and who did the upgrade?

·
Street Sleeper
1,114 Posts
thats what I like to see all the grunt low down no need to rev past 5200 just drop it in the next gear and let the torque do the work. :bigthumb:

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
yea but nothing like a top end monster to kick the shit out of you trying to keep the car straight. I miss my 9k+ revving Type R with a T67 on it. Man that thing was fun. lol

But the tq in these cars are pretty fun too. lol

·
4,932 Posts
god damn it, 3 years old?

i was looking forward to more info on the car, i like that chart. thats the route im going once i save up...more.

·
Banned
1,062 Posts
haha I was actually glad to see this since my newncar has some kind of upgraded CT in it not sure. It will be interesting to see what it does if I even keep the CT on it by the time the motor is done! But anyways damn this is an old thread!

Seth

1 - 20 of 23 Posts