Supra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
the little button that has the mountain and the yellow background.
That is the image button.
You just paste the link to the picture in there and hit OK and post it.

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
oh you have to highlight it first, ok wait and give me a few min and let me write out a VERY long info about these and what I do to them, at 14-15psi you can do about 330-340 depends on what you have. hold on

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
ok here we go, first off the picture you see first by the other guy who posted is the comparing of the two which is heavy and light, the one that I have an circle over is pretty heavy, they are made using somthing different, don't ask me I don't know :)

this picture show's where I cut the wheel to make it light and fit perfectly onto the center plate, also keep in mind that the wheels are all cut and then coat and balance, other sellers buys the wheels balance and then cut them, that is one of the major problems why the ct's don't last, 'BALANCING IS THE KEY TO A GOOD TURBO"

This show's the other sellers turbos that are not cut and balance, see how the shape is and how much lighter it will be if all that is taken off, also keep in mind that a little makes a very big different because of it's size,

Now in this picture it shows how the front compressor housing is cut and reforum, cutting alot out of the compressor is very good for the wheel due to the pressure that it has to such air through, it makes it much easyer on the wheel and shalfs to spin without having little room like the one's that are none cut, AGAIN keep in mind that this cut gives about 20-30 hp more then the none cut housings due to the larger increase on the side cuts, it's an 60 degree cut all the way in,

and in this picture it show's how the other sellers cut the front compressor housings, they only make the inducer of the wheel fit onto the front cover and that's it. making it have more strees on the wheel trying to suck are in.

and here you have the front of the compressor wheel cut to be shorter making it lighter and less stress on the shalf and bearings

here is the one's from my other customers who sended it in and it was blown due to the none cut's of the wheel and the other stuff I do to it.

OK, wow that was long, ok now check and see if all you guys understand, if you still don't agree with me then I guess you don't understand,

just let me say a 60-1 will max out at 24-25psi and at most on a fully supported engine do 350-450MAX

AND on a 62-1 will max out at 25-27psi and at most will do 360-460MAX OUT.

if you don't agree on this don't hate.......simply just ignore it ok.......hope this helps alot. if there is anything I miss let me know.

Steve

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
hey sorry but my geocitie only allows me to open so much, if the pictures don't work come back in an hour or so if still not working i'll email you the pictures.

does any of these info help you guys??

·
1000whp club
746 Posts
oh one other thing I wanted to ask everyone, does other sellers give this kind of info and has anyone offer this info to the people on this forum? this could be something very helpful or something very dumb to some. it all depends.

·
RoastBeefCurtain Commando
6,015 Posts
Honestly. I would buy your turbo before anyone elses becuase of you taking the time to explain what is different about yours and why the other fail.

I am a pain in the ass consumer, but I am a smart consumer. There are alot of people like me out there that will appreciate this info too.
Im sure your sales will be helped by you taking this time.

I am going home in a bit to check my funds and see if I can realistically afford it like right now.

41 - 60 of 98 Posts