here is the pic i started with

this is what it is now

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it is different trust me ;)
this be the old one

the background is different becuase i have fog lights now and its only one car not two, and the front line pic has fog lights now also, it also shows the wheels on my car at the present time, and instead of being able to see the engine it has a carbon fiber hood<photochopped

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have one old school recaro seat as my driver seat, it was in there when i bought the car, and the other seat that is in there is the stock leather/cloth recaro that comes in the jza70R's

D

·
0 Posts
you know you spelled shaolin wrong...eh? or if you want to get technical it should be spelt xiaolin.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dorifto said:
you know you spelled shaolin wrong...eh? or if you want to get technical it should be spelt xiaolin.

you know, i do know that, thanx for pointing it out captain obvious, i have had this screen name this way since i was 13 years old,because shoalinpanther wasnt available until now which i own that screen name also on AOL, been using it since

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
what programs do you use to make a sig like that?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
photoshop is by far the best program.

i'm not digging the sig though. you took a picture in daylight and then put it on top of a night-time picture, it looks out of place to me.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
its supposed to be like that, the one is of daylight with a photoshoped carbon fibre look bonet, and the other is just of my the front end and lights of my car at night which is superceded(sp?), and then part of my dash

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
89supraX said:
i like it, but you should maybe get rid of the blue glow gauge.
that is an actual shot of my dash, the way it is set up right now, it isnt just there randomly that is why I kept it

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
pretty cool. i would say ditch the carbon hood look since you dont really have one. i like the way you made the see thru hood tho thats badass. so is the glow gauge your boost gauge and the rest are electronic gauges. should have taken off the plate in the front too when you took te pic.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes the glo guage is my boost meter, and i probably will do another see through hood later on or see through front end and hood when I get my new FMIC and my piping and SSQV on and what not

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i took the meter out and it does look alot better, thanx for the suggestion guys

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
how about a picture of you sitting on top of the panther.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
waynis said:
how about a picture of you sitting on top of the panther.
:hahano: not sure if i could do that, that might be a little beyond me

1 - 20 of 21 Posts