Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
UPRD ECU == GForce ECU == (possibly, slightly diff price)

·
Listen to my hands...
323 Posts
UPRD owns G-force. They will set your rev limit at whatever rpm you like. I had to pay $1400 for my ECU...I have a 98, and they don't work on OBD2 ECUs. It sholud be cheaper if you send them a core ECU. Tell them what setup you have and they will make a chip for it. Some tuners recommend just using the stock fuel and timing maps...just raise the rev limit and eliminate the boost cut.

Hope this helps some.

Scott

Peace

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the responds, but i got a 94 off of someone, and mine is a 98 and i don't know what has been done to it, i have the guys invoice on the ecu upgrade and i was wondering if the order number can tell me anything, thanks, and my traction light keeps on blinking, anyway to get rid of it?

·
Registered
143 Posts
It is flashing because the traction control fuse is pulled or blown under the hood.

·
0 Posts
Isn't it if you swap your 97/98 computer for the prior years like his 94, you disable traction control? Would this be the cause of the light flashing?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i didn't disconnect the traction control, how do i do that, and the plug is still good, i think i need to disconnect the tract. can someone give some step by step direction, thanks

D

·
0 Posts
Anyone know what happen to uprd? I called them the other day and know answer, So i went by and there and there gone, this was the new yale st. place s.a. ca, Also went to the web site and no info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts