Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
turbo setup complete

ill let the pics do the talking lmao yes it is from ebay but hey if all this stuff works i will have spent half the money some of youe people have done and also the IC yea is small

personally i think the glued myth is BS show me a t70 of a 7m-gte that has fried then i will bealive you until then im cool with what i have

·
SUPRAF0RUMS TROLL
1,610 Posts
urbo setup... whats an urbo setup hahahha

ok so its a ebay turbo... ebay turbo manifold... and ebay intercooler.... hope its not one of those ebay turbos that were glued together instead of cast

:edit:

and that intercooler seems very small and inefficient

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
10,143 Posts
He doesn't care.

It's how you learn.

He's just going to test out all this stuff for the community.

Read his other threads. :)

I say instead of making suggestions on how he can mod his own car... sit back, relax... and wait for the threads asking about "what's wrong with my car?" .

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
MK3Brent said:
He doesn't care.

It's how you learn.

He's just going to test out all this stuff for the community.

Read his other threads. :)

I say instead of making suggestions on how he can mod his own car... sit back, relax... and wait for the threads asking about "what's wrong with my car?" .
:rofl:

·
1JZ BLING!
2,747 Posts
That turbo actually works.

A turbo shop inspected one, and found sub-standard bearings. This is the reason for premature failure. One of them was 40% out of balance.

I have one also, going to get it rebuilt with the proper bearings, and I should be good.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts