Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are some good urethane or polyurethane kits, i live in new jersey, and worst case sceneriao i bump into something, i want a kit that wont brake or crack like fiberglass, id also like to be able to drive with the body kit on thru moderate amounts of snow, can you help me thank you

·
Defender of the Universe
463 Posts
Stillen is the only manufacturer I know of that makes urethane kits, almost all others are fiberglass

·
Registered
500 Posts
you can have polyurethane body parts custom made for you. just gotta have the money to pay for it, and the actual part for the mold.

·
Registered
1995 Toyota Supra NA
174 Posts
My Stillen has held up to the elements and snow and driveways and a ditch but the paint crapped out on me. It is definitely the phattest and when I get another MKIV (this time TT) it too will be sporting the Stillen. I think the sig shows it pretty good.

·
ELITECUSTOMBODY
6,552 Posts
take a look at latest SCC magazine,it think it's orange or red MKIV,they did a feature on it and not one good shot of the front bumper,cause it has big ass waves you can surf on right between the headlights,under the headlights and the lower middle part of the bumper is drooping big time,i would never get that shit,plus millions of pinholes from injecting the urethane in the mold,is a pain in the ass to prep and paint it properly

·
Registered
759 Posts
Does anybody in the Kansas City area have a stillen bumper? Pictures never do them justice and i'd like to see one in person.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts