Supra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Beat the hell outta tu!!
1,137 Posts
Got some good and bad news for ya...
Both 12261's and 16284 can be substituted with regular fuel hose. You'll have to go to a parts store to get the right sizes.
12263 You will have to buy from Toyota... :mad:
22231 You probably should buy from Toyota, but you may be able to find the right size pipe coupler at a local performance shop.
17885 PM Dr Jones... I know he's got a ton of random stock IC pipes just lying around.
Good luck...
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.