Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was wanting to know cause i am military and i just got orders to germany and hopefully my next car i will be able to afford a tt supra if i can talk my wife into it.

·
"Ze Germans"
445 Posts
Actually, are you talking about buying an US-Spec car, so you can keep it when going back? There aren't many US-Spec Supras over here, you should buy a nice Supra in the States in bring it over and later on bring it back...I guess you won't have any luck with finding one here.

·
Flat-4 Boxer
49 Posts
Do you know where you will be stationed? I'm in Heidelberg. And like they said, you'll be better off buying one in the states. I also see that your location is GA. Fort Benning by chance? That's where I just came from.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i am currently stationed at Robins AFB i am in the Air Force i am going to Spangdahlem AB some time in June.

·
Supraholic
739 Posts
Anonymous01 said:
Actually, are you talking about buying an US-Spec car, so you can keep it when going back? There aren't many US-Spec Supras over here, you should buy a nice Supra in the States in bring it over and later on bring it back...I guess you won't have any luck with finding one here.

its better to buy one in the states, one car shipping with the army is for free.

cu Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts