Supra Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any fella's with supra's out By the university of San Diego?...i'll be out there in the fall and just wondering if its safe to bring the mkiv or just bring a daily woopty
 

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
Joined
·
804 Posts
UCSD?? La Jolla is a very nice area. But...its has a very high crime rate when it comes to cars. Use a club or maybe lowjack. Wtf is a woopty??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no im gonna be going to University of San Diego...the private one. And a woopty is a POS car!...lol
 

·
Supraman Vs. Mista-T
Joined
·
804 Posts
Ahhh, the one in point loma. I forgot. That ones ok from what I heard. Whoooptie. Must be a new one. Ive heard of hooptie. Not whooptie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what year are you in???......i was out there today for a tour and stuff.....very nice campus...a lot of snobby kids...
 

·
Registered
1993.5 Blk/Blk Hardtop 6spd
Joined
·
474 Posts
im there about every weekend, nice area, nice girls and i notice alot of rich kiddies always roll up to me for a race, to bad they lose.
 

·
Hayai Kuruma!
Joined
·
1,357 Posts
suprahajimoto said:
Ahhh, the one in point loma. I forgot. That ones ok from what I heard. Whoooptie. Must be a new one. Ive heard of hooptie. Not whooptie.
LOL :rofl: MARCO PWNED!!!!! :rofl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
187 Posts
anyone at UCSD got any advice on what they do about there supras? ive been hearing shit thats making me wanna bring a beater to school instead of my supra
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
147 Posts
22urbo said:
any fella's with supra's out By the university of San Diego?...i'll be out there in the fall and just wondering if its safe to bring the mkiv or just bring a daily woopty
My buddy on this forum lives in Mira Mesa and he's pretty heavily into the local scene. I'm in S.D. once a month or so but you can give him a pm. On this forum, he goes by mrjohntan.

SupBrian: If at all possible, buy a beater. It's not just UCSD, but a lot of the college down in SD are hot spots for theft and such. Not to mention it seems all of them have parking spaces that are almost big enough for a mini cooper.

I spent a $1,000 on buying a GMC Jimmy and that was the best investment I could make. Besides, you know what they say you have a have a daily driver. All of a sudden, your nice car gets a lot faster!!
 

·
:)
Joined
·
2,124 Posts
n2osage said:
My buddy on this forum lives in Mira Mesa and he's pretty heavily into the local scene. I'm in S.D. once a month or so but you can give him a pm. On this forum, he goes by mrjohntan.

SupBrian: If at all possible, buy a beater. It's not just UCSD, but a lot of the college down in SD are hot spots for theft and such. Not to mention it seems all of them have parking spaces that are almost big enough for a mini cooper.

I spent a $1,000 on buying a GMC Jimmy and that was the best investment I could make. Besides, you know what they say you have a have a daily driver. All of a sudden, your nice car gets a lot faster!!
This is true about the tiny spots..But theft on campus is VERY low. Get a DD.
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top